Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Repeat Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A nice intro to a song can really help introduce someone to the rest of the music, however, it doesn't always flow well as the very next thing played after the end of the song, when it cuts back to the beginning. A Repeat Line could fix this. Instead of the song going all the way back to the beginning, you could place the line into the sequence which would be the new point at which the sequence would go back to after playing through once fully. Basically what I'm proposing is the equivalent of a repeat sign in sheet music that would repeat forever and would only need to be placed once, as the end of the song would act as the end of the repeated section.
(12-28-2017, 06:32 PM)Tibbinator Wrote: [ -> ]
A nice intro to a song can really help introduce someone to the rest of the music, however, it doesn't always flow well as the very next thing played after the end of the song, when it cuts back to the beginning. A Repeat Line could fix this. Instead of the song going all the way back to the beginning, you could place the line into the sequence which would be the new point at which the sequence would go back to after playing through once fully. Basically what I'm proposing is the equivalent of a repeat sign in sheet music that would repeat forever and would only need to be placed once, as the end of the song would act as the end of the repeated section.

Well Tibbinator I love the Idea  :D but It might be confusing to know something is repeating
(12-29-2017, 11:24 AM)christopheri12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2017, 06:32 PM)Tibbinator Wrote: [ -> ]

Well Tibbinator I love the Idea  :D but It might be confusing to know something is repeating

It never was in any sequencer so it would not be here Smile
well i would just select all, copy and paste, then drag the part that you pasted to the spot that you want.