Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: GM mapping and other suggestions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have been looking around for a virtual MIDI playground and i found this and a site called virtual piano. I tried to import a midi file but the sequenser does not seem to know about GM program mapping? The sequenser asked me for what programs to use? I am not sure how the site works, does it trigger windows MM midi instruments or does it hold its own samples?
The virtual piano playground let multiple users trigger notes from different places on the piano. What would be nice would be a site where different users can trigger different midi instruments. I can't imagine a little midi latency would be a problem at least not if you can trigger mide hardware, i can't see you can set midiport at this site virtual piano had that feature so i could use my old Roland soundcanvas-7
Collobarative play would be nice and the ability to trigger midi drum "midi channel 10".

A cooperative midi playground for ***MIDI*** musicians would be nice the ability to trigger eachothers midiports and interpretate SYSEX messages would need to be added.
Well that is my suggestions.