Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: PSA: Don't Use Microsoft Edge [for OS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just want to let everyone know that Microsoft Edge isn't the best choice of browser for Online Sequencer. It doesn't support delay/reverb on most instruments, when you tab out of a sequence with 8-bit notes it plays them past their ending point, and overall limits the functionality of the website. I would suggest using Google Chrome. So far, I have not run into any of these problems on it.

I hope this helps some people out! ?
Don't use Edge for anything except downloading a different browser. Firefox should work well too, although it didn't seem to benefit from the recent lag fixes as much as Chrome
Firefox works great
(01-11-2018, 07:03 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to let everyone know that Microsoft Edge isn't the best choice of browser for Online Sequencer. It doesn't support delay/reverb on most instruments, when you tab out of a sequence with 8-bit notes it plays them past their ending point, and overall limits the functionality of the website. I would suggest using Google Chrome. So far, I have not run into any of these problems on it.

Well, Edge Legacy is what your talking about. Is Edge Chromium Better?
Yeah, the advice in this thread is from a few years ago. Edge is now chromium based, so should work just as well as chrome.

[Image: browsers2.png]
The website does NOT work for listening to songs in Tor browser
(05-20-2021, 09:43 AM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the advice in this thread is from a few years ago. Edge is now chromium based, so should work just as well as chrome.

[Image: browsers2.png]

Thanks for telling me, Liam.

Wait. Anything that has an engine other than Chromium is bad to use Online Sequencer?
I use edge and it works fine...?
(01-11-2018, 07:03 PM)fox Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to let everyone know that Microsoft Edge isn't the best choice of browser for Online Sequencer. It doesn't support delay/reverb on most instruments, when you tab out of a sequence with 8-bit notes it plays them past their ending point, and overall limits the functionality of the website. I would suggest using Google Chrome. So far, I have not run into any of these problems on it.

For MacOS users, Safari also is a bad choice for the same reasons.
(05-20-2021, 12:31 PM)KannaKandy Wrote: [ -> ]

For MacOS users, Safari also is a bad choice for the same reasons.

Why?
Pages: 1 2 3