Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [Forum Games] Ban the user above you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Banned for having less than 500 sequences
Banned for also having less than 500 sequences. Now no one can call me a hypocrite because I called myself out first. Damage Control 101; roast yourself before others roast you.
(01-18-2018, 07:11 PM)... Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like this subthread is used incorrectly.

But anyways, the objective of the game is to state a reason as to why you would ban the user above you. Don't take it seriously, even the silliest of answers are acceptable.

Have fun.

i would ban catmandude for being my bff and tacogirl75 for being my crush Angry lol) Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire
(08-01-2018, 01:01 PM)ds treats Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2018, 07:11 PM)... Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like this subthread is used incorrectly.

But anyways, the objective of the game is to state a reason as to why you would ban the user above you. Don't take it seriously, even the silliest of answers are acceptable.

Have fun.

i would ban catmandude for being my bff and tacogirl75 for being my crush Angry lol) Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire

I'd ban ds treats for being banned Cool
Banned for banning ds treats before I could ban him for not following the thread rules.
Banned for being someone who bans banned people who have been banned because they're banned.
Banned for too many bans
Banned for not enough bans
Banned for having pink and blue ears
banned for putting charmander on drugs