Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: A Complete List of Mozart Songs on OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Complete List of (some complete) Mozart Songs on the OS
I thought that it would be nice to have a list of Mozart’s compositions in a place where people could access them (mainly for people looking to study or learn Mozart songs).
I have put quite a bit of research into this, and I think I am finally done.

Of course, however, many of the pieces are incomplete or inaccurate, as they have been made by the users on OS, they might not all be 100% accurate.
Unless the piece is marked as complete, you should assume that it is incomplete. It is expected that most pieces made on the sequencer are incomplete.

Also note* that there were a lot of the same songs uploaded many different times by different users all over OS.
I tried to find the best versions that seemed the most accurate and also complete.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here they are, in alphabetical order by name.

-Andante in C (K. 1a)
[-This piece is complete! Guitar and cello sounds play the piano Right- and Left- hands]
[also: the tempo for these are a bit fast - the traditional tempos seem about 30% slower]
K. 1a:
K. 1b:
Allegro in F (K. 1c):

This next one is an interesting addition by W.A. Mozart's Father, Leopold
-Bagpipe Dance, by Leopold Mozart (Mozart’s father and teacher)
[This piece is complete! Play it at a tempo of about 250 for a more traditional speed]

-Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Movement 1)

And also
[The second link seems ‘more’ complete, but they are all complete]
Other versions of this song have been made, but this one was the only complete one that I found

-Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Movement 2)
[Piano only, with only 2 parts, and is pretty obviously hand-made using OS]

-Fantasy in D Minor
[Play it with a tempo of about 80 for the traditional speed]

This next one is an interesting addition by Fazil Say, not by Mozart
-Jazz Fantasy version of Rondo Alla Turca, by Fazil Say

-“Organ Works” Fantasia (in F Minor, K608)
[This piece is complete!Change the scifi to 8bit-sine to make it sound more organ-like]

-Rondo Alla Turca
[This piece is complete! Seems complete and accurate, maybe was an uploaded midi file]

Other versions of this song have been made on OS, but this one was the most complete and accurate one that I found.
[Also, yes, despite common belief, this song is Rondo Alla Turca, and NOT “Turkish March” [citation needed] ]

-Sonata No. 9, (in D Major, K 311)
[The instrument used is Acoustic Guitar, whereas a Piano sound would be more appropriate]
[This also seems to be incomplete, or is just the first movement of the three in this piece]

-Sonata No. 10, (C Major, K 330)
[This seems to be either incomplete, or is just the first movement of the three movements of this song]

-Sonata No. 16 (in C Major, K545) - Movement 1
[a few small errors in this piece, in that it is not completely the same as the original]
[However, Movement 1 seems to be complete!]
-Movement 1:

-Movement 2:

-Movement 3:

Other versions of this song have been made, but this one was the only complete one that I found

-Symphony No. 40
[(incomplete)]

-(12) Variations on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
[Only 10 out of 12 are there!]

Other versions of this song have been made, but this one was the most complete one that I was able to find

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other / Honorable Mentions
These are ones that I was unable to find anywhere else online, but their names suggest that they are actual songs by Mozart, or perhaps clips from larger works.

-Sonata A Minor (K 331)
Whats with this one

-Sonata #2 in F: “The Amber Music Box”
Or this

-Symphony No. 25
Or this

That's the end of the list.
I hope you find this useful.