Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Metal solo challenge!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Metal guitar solo challenge. 

Metal guitar solos are hard to play on real guitar (Malmsteen, dragonforce ect.), so does that mean they are hard to create? 

Work together and have fun!

I noticed no one was using this, so I am participating.
dis will be good

Also my entery
this one has a good solo
(04-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]this one has a good solo

It's great! Especially the harpiscord (I think thats what it is, it may be  electric guitar)
An excerpt from one of the most sociopathic compositions ever written
[url=][/url]
(The reason why the tempo is so obscenely high is because the grid isn't small enough to place the notes for the second half of the song at the original tempo)
(04-04-2018, 10:39 AM)Gluon Wrote: [ -> ]An excerpt from one of the most sociopathic compositions ever written
[url=][/url]
(The reason why the tempo is so obscenely high is because the grid isn't small enough to place the notes for the second half of the song at the original tempo)

Ayy! I'm not the only one who lengthens their notes. Smile
(04-04-2018, 04:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2018, 10:39 AM)Gluon Wrote: [ -> ]An excerpt from one of the most sociopathic compositions ever written
[url=][/url]

You never know when they will implement proper note duration (being prepared always helps Cool )
(04-04-2018, 04:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
[url=][/url]

Guest, that was pretty good
Pages: 1 2