Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: WHO DELETED MY DRAWINGS AND WHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-09-2018, 03:41 PM)Vklmt Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2018, 07:58 AM)UTComposer Wrote: [ -> ]Besides,since I'm not a moderator I'm gonna say this, Like, Ya' really expect to get stuff back that has been permanently  deleted by yelling aat them and calling them names...? ...Seems legit...

Seriously though, Just use a pixel art maker. Or even better; Make mute notes to decorate a musical piece (Mute an instrument in the slider to make all notes of that color make no sound) Just make sure not to accidentally mute part of your song!

I called them names because I consider deleting my things without a word as their way of quietly  flipping me off.

So drawings are not against the rules if they're muted? I could've done that if they would've told me to (or they could've done it instead of deleting everything).

No, we're still not going to allow that practice mainly because we still can't tell if a sequence will play earrape or not before playing it.

For clarification, drawings are still against the rules. The only form of "drawing" that's acceptable are just watermarks.

We don't think twice about deleting drawing sequences because of how often they come up. We wouldn't have known not to delete them since this is just our modus operandi of doing so.

(02-08-2018, 02:43 PM)CrimsonSF Wrote: [ -> ]What you lack should be some muting and a hidden melody :/

No Crimson, not allowing that either. The only reason why I didn't delete your Nyan Cat art is because you'd probably get mad at me for deleting your most popular sequence. :v
I actually kind of agree with Vklmt, there's really no reason to delete rainbows and silly crap like that. Not being able to tell if something is earrape is an awful excuse. Also playing favorites like you did with crimson is kinda bs too. I realise this site isn't for drawing, and maybe you had a bad day when you deleted it, but at this point you should just apologize and take responsibility. From an outside perspective this kinda seems like a mod just bullying a member who really did nothing wrong. Obviously he overreacted, but still. I shouldn't even have to be saying this
(02-11-2018, 06:37 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2018, 03:41 PM)Vklmt Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2018, 07:58 AM)UTComposer Wrote: [ -> ]Besides,since I'm not a moderator I'm gonna say this, Like, Ya' really expect to get stuff back that has been permanently  deleted by yelling aat them and calling them names...? ...Seems legit...

Seriously though, Just use a pixel art maker. Or even better; Make mute notes to decorate a musical piece (Mute an instrument in the slider to make all notes of that color make no sound) Just make sure not to accidentally mute part of your song!

I called them names because I consider deleting my things without a word as their way of quietly  flipping me off.

So drawings are not against the rules if they're muted? I could've done that if they would've told me to (or they could've done it instead of deleting everything).

No, we're still not going to allow that practice mainly because we still can't tell if a sequence will play earrape or not before playing it.

For clarification, drawings are still against the rules. The only form of "drawing" that's acceptable are just watermarks.

We don't think twice about deleting drawing sequences because of how often they come up. We wouldn't have known not to delete them since this is just our modus operandi of doing so.

(02-08-2018, 02:43 PM)CrimsonSF Wrote: [ -> ]What you lack should be some muting and a hidden melody :/

No Crimson, not allowing that either. The only reason why I didn't delete your Nyan Cat art is because you'd probably get mad at me for deleting your most popular sequence. :v
Why would you disallow Crimson's Nyan cat sequence if it has an underlying melody and the art isn't providing any conflicting noise?? I thought the issue here was that the typical pixel art type sequences sound awful. Crimson's sounds awesome!
(02-11-2018, 04:36 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]I actually kind of agree with Vklmt, there's really no reason to delete rainbows and silly crap like that. Not being able to tell if something is earrape is an awful excuse. Also playing favorites like you did with crimson is kinda bs too. I realise this site isn't for drawing, and maybe you had a bad day when you deleted it, but at this point you should just apologize and take responsibility. From an outside perspective this kinda seems like a mod just bullying a member who really did nothing wrong. Obviously he overreacted, but still. I shouldn't even have to be saying this

Thank you, Jonah. I appreciate your understanding and willingness to see things from a FAIR point of view.

Based on this thread, it seems that certain rules are:
1) Generally misunderstood
2) Kinda illogical (e.g. earrape "songs" like the one I linked to before are acceptable , yet muted art with NON-earrape music isn't..?)
3) Not applied to everyone indiscriminately (and by that, I am NOT implying that Crimson's Nyan Cat should be deleted! He did a WONDERFUL JOB and I wish for it to STAY on here FOREVER)
4) Not actively enforced (e.g. you can just type "d*ck" in the search box and you'll find one that will soon be celebrating its 2 year anniversary of not being deleted:  
This is just one out of the many easily searchable "violations" you can find)
Well anyways not like you can get it back. Make another and hope for the best
Funny though my art on this alt is not deleted by any mod. Plz don't delete it mods. Please let me know when you are going to delete it so I can screen shot it
https://onlinesequencer.net/members/15687
(02-16-2018, 08:48 PM)alex32124 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny though my art on this alt is not deleted by any mod. Plz don't delete it mods. Please let me know when you are going to delete it so I can screen shot it
https://onlinesequencer.net/members/15687

OH WOW THAT'S SO COOL! Your nice art shouldn't bother the mods in the least when there's plenty of ugly junk here for them to delete and keep them busy.

p.s. I see you're into Super Mario. I made the course clear fanfare yesterday: 
It also appears that a mod deleted my tribute to them! Turns out they didn't like it. *shrugs*
Chill.
Something else:

I recently left a message for the mods to delet dis: #676421 and they haven't. 
Yet some mystery mod (maybe the same one?) deleted a song to which I added box-shaped percussion (whose beat actually "fitted" with the song; wasn't just random noise).
So what I'm here to ask, again, is the following: 

Why do boxes bother you more than...

- This MONSTROSITY of a sequence (headphone users beware!): 

Or this one:
Or that one:
Or that n-word one:

- This Nazi flag: 

And these swastikas: 

- These 19 sequences of the same "POOP": 
https://onlinesequencer.net/sequences?search=poop
(And other poop-related drawings)

- ETC. 

You're good at moderating MY stuff, but not THESE (which I shouldn't even be listing for you, but YOU'RE WELCOME).
Pages: 1 2 3