Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Potential Contest by Suvi - because why not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I heard about this new thing in which people can put contests on Discord, so I thought I would go ahead and make one.

There are really two options which one may follow - perhaps there are two contests as well. People can enter in one, the other, or both, because they seem to overlap a wee bit.

1st Contest - Try and create a sequence that resembles one that I would make myself. You can use my other sequences for reference. Because why not.

2nd Contest - Create a sequence that, when played, resembles the romantic relationship between my two OCs. Once I figure out at least one person is participating, I will provide details as to how they behave, look, et cetera.

For the two aforementioned contests, the reward is nothing but my respect and the kindness of my heart. So...if you're bored, and looking for a sequence to make (because you may be having a musician's-block)...go ahead, I guess. I have nothing to give. OTL ;;
i'll do the 1st contest.