Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS BREAKING NEWS - Feb. 11 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SKTAAAAAAAAAJAAJJJJJJJJJTAAAAAA FJEEEELLLLLLLLLLLSTAAAAAADEEEENNNNN UUUUUUUFUFFFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUFU. RE33E3E3EE3EE3E3E3E3E3EEEEEEEE3E3E3E3EEEEEEEEEE PFFFFFFFFUUUUIIIIII
i'm indifferent to lucent staying in the community, but i hope she doesn't give up on music entirely
Yay, what fun!
(02-12-2018, 02:11 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]i'm indifferent to lucent staying in the community, but i hope she doesn't give up on music entirely

hope she helps us make a new tutorial
Kinda pains me to see the disrespect some people are giving her.
Sure it's fine to be indifferent, but to just say rude things or not contribute anything related at all is just a big *****ing disrespect.
It's like crashing a funeral, the ***** you doing?

I'll be sad to see her go, and I hope she has a very bright future for her life.
I'll miss her.
I personally did not mean any disrespect.
I'd like to apologize to anyone that I may have offended: I had not meant any offense by posting this -
In fact, I was simply trying to be jovial - perhaps I was too sarcastic in my original post. My apologies.

As for whether or not Lucent is leaving or not, I am actually not sure.
At the time I saw her comment, I thought that it was just a simple joke. It really did go very unnoticed in chat. Nobody asked her anything about it.
So I figured it was noteworthy enough to question, but I didn't think she was being serious.

Anyway, if she truly is gone for good, I agree that it will be sad to see her gone and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that
most of the users on OS will be moved to see her go:
OS will not be the same without her.

So, anyway: I am truthfully sorry if I caused unnecessary argument or  disrespect from this post,
and I'll be waiting with sincere apprehension to see if and when LucentTear returns.
Pages: 1 2