Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Instrument Presets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it might be a good idea to take a collective of sequences that demonstrate good usage of x instrument. However, I cannot find these sequences alone, so I'd like for others to participate.

This will be used in a revamp of the Online Sequencer Tutorial to provide new members of what is possible with the instruments of this site.

The minimum is that the sequence must be mainly composed of this instrument, or that there is an obvious application into how it supports other instruments.

Placeholder Sequences -- these will be reviewed upon suggestion.
✓ = Reviewed Sequences. ✓✓ = I like these sequences, subject to change if there are no other verified sequences. ✓✓✓ = Verified Sequences, most likely to go onto tutorial.

Electric Piano

Grand Piano
 ✓✓

Acoustic Guitar

✓✓
✓✓
 ✓✓ 
 ✓
 ✓✓
 ✓✓
 ✓✓

Percussion
 ✓✓✓
✓✓✓
 ✓✓✓

Smooth Synth
 ✓✓
 ✓✓

Electric Guitar

Bass

Synth Pluck
 ✓✓~✓✓✓

Scifi
 ✓
 ✓✓

French Horn

Trombone
 ✓

Violin

Cello

8-Bits (specify which one, please)
 ✓
 ✓✓
 ✓✓
 ✓✓
 ✓

Harpsichord
 ✓✓✓

Concert Harp
 ✓
 ✓✓✓

Xylophone

??? (Only here if I reviewed)
 ✓
*Spams thread with own sequences that hardly match OPs idea*
Enough.
percussion:
Acoustic
I think the percussion is outstanding. Probably the best on the site, but if it may be used for tutorial purposes, then maybe something less laggy. Just a suggestion. Smile
Samples of each sequence that are verified will be recorded and posted onto YouTube for convenience.
Bass (Acoustic guitar maybe?)
Acoustic
Arpeggiated chords with delay

Strummed chords with reverb

8-bit
Square wave

Triangle wave

Sawtooth wave

Trombone
Sustained section

Synth pluck

Scifi