Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The Trap Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! I wanted to make a thread for all trap genre related stuff. 

The purpose of this thread is to:

1: gather the trap community
2: encourage the style and genre
3: to have a place to exchange trap tips. 

I used to HATE the genre due to the famous people associated with it, but I've realized that both the genre and the music are awesome. 
So please. Give trap a shot. It's a great genre. It doesn't even have to be your favorite. Smile

Hopefully you join the community. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is also a place for your trap sequences to get (hopefully) recognized. To do this, I will post, my top 5 favorite trap sequences that you guys post on this thread. 

1st: 
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't know how to get started, here 3 trap tips:

1. Use the tats
 - speed should vary at different parts, both the big and small sections. Using the tats wisely is the biggest key to variation in trap

2. Line up the bass and the bass/kick drums
 - This is a good way to emphasize the bass

3. The hand clap should line up with a tat
 - This gives the clap that trappy feel

Here's a good example of trap:
Feel free to use it!
Welcome to the Thread!
HYBRID FUTURE TRAP + DNB DRUMSTEP DUBSTEP MOOMBACORE MOOMBATON HARDCORE HARDDANCE REMIX VIP EDIT REMASTERED B A S S B O O S T E D

Also totally joining