Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: NAME CONTEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guess what, guys!!!! I'm holding a contest where you make a song using the letters of your username, or even your real name :3 (I just really wanna know people's names, really)

Ways to turn your name into a song:
1. You either create the letters of your name in midi art, but also make it sound good,(not recommended)
2. Use the letters on your keyboard to type out your name, and use those notes in order and make it sound good, (I did this many times)
3. Or use a word with only letters a-g (e.g. Decaf), and use those letters in order according to the name of the key on the piano roll. (I dunno, really)

I don't care much for how it starts out, as long as you make it sound good in the end! So do ur bst!!!!

Love, ;D
Phali T.O.P. Dragneel
And only for Jacob_, (even though I don't believe he will make me mod) I will now say-
"Eat Pöop from the Pöophole."

(I dare someone to make a song out of that!)

(and thank you to the one person who decided to mark this as "dumb")
I did the 2nd option. The grand piano is my username. The other instruments also make words/phrases using this method. Try and translate it all, but tell me if you don't want to/didn't.
(02-18-2018, 07:22 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]I did the 2nd option. The grand piano is my username. The other instruments also make words/phrases using this method. Try and translate it all, but tell me if you don't want to/didn't.

Niceeeeee
Did u translate it?
ohhhh. One second.

1 minute later- poop? why poop?
Challenge accepted (hint hint).
(02-18-2018, 03:11 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Challenge accepted (hint hint).

*GASP* I JUST REMEMBERED I SAID THAT!!!!!!!

Translation I believe is "poop poop" and "ready challenge accepted"
done
(02-19-2018, 01:10 AM)The One Person Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 03:11 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]Challenge accepted (hint hint).

*GASP* I JUST REMEMBERED I SAID THAT!!!!!!!

Translation I believe is "poop poop" and "ready challenge accepted"

Each instrument says different things and shouldn't be put together. The grand piano does say challenge accepted, but in the last 2 measures it says something else. Also, you forgot to translate the percussion.
Pages: 1 2 3