Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Undertale Yourself!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is not a contest of sorts, I just wanna know what someone would do if they were had to complete an entirely new UnderTale song!

Make an Personalized UnderTale song that anyone would think that it'd be from UT, y'know?

A song using any or all of the melodies that Toby Fox uses thru-out the entire game PLUS melodies used in your own songs!!!

Just make a personalized version of any of the songs used in the game, like how people make megalos, except using other songs as well...

Make sense?

xD No one has to xD

I know most people on here would rather not get their selves involved in this here UnderTale crap shenanigan, but I only want to see what some people would make by combining their style with UnderTale melodies xD (Heartache, sans, Hopes and Dreams, Waterfall, Bonetrousle, etc.)

Lubz You All!!!

Phaliyah T.O.P. Dragneel
And don't worry. I will be joining along too!!! I'll be doing sans+Waterfall+Something Good (test) ;D
<-- plus i kinda already did this. not really using melodies from other song i made, but i did personalize it. And plus I'm not quite done yet. I forgot to put (W I P) in the title... whoops xD
Um, I already did this with some of my songs XD.
Death by glamour:
Bonetrousle:
Spear of Justice (WIP):
Temmie Village:
*****: (this is just a test, I might not go anywhere with this).
They're all based on this song that I made:
I'll edit this post when I make more.
when Undertale was still popular, I wanted to make a song that was sort of inspired by it, and I made this:
it's not as good as i can compose now, but it's probably the best example i have something remotely inspired by UT, unless you would count this song, which actually contains part of the previous song i linked: