Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: SEQUENCED ANOMALIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
cool
(02-26-2018, 05:54 AM)UTComposer Wrote: [ -> ]Did somebody say bird?

YESSSSSSSSS
aww, i wanted asgore
yeh but jacob is the king xD
im making a remix tho:

?︎♏︎⬥︎♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏︎♋︎?⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎⬧︎
I think there's a certain (incredibly important) character missing from the list...
(03-07-2018, 06:02 PM)Glytch Montoya Wrote: [ -> ]I think there's a certain (incredibly important) character missing from the list...

no, theres a flowey... i forget who it is tho...

(also that is incredibly accurate "Your Best Friend")
FOR UTComposer!
You got rid of the forum post
buuuuut............
since you said you were still open to suggestions

The rythym error's with the 8-bit sawtooth were due to the fact of you trying to map a 12/8 beat to a 22/16 beat (so I fixed that by using custom grid lengths).
Next time just stick with using 4 dotted eighth notes followed by 2 eighth notes for the measure (example: ).
Custom grid lengths used:
grid=16/11
grid=32/11
grid=16/22
grid=96/99
I think that's all...

INSTRUMENT CHANGES:
Melody (Grand Piano+Trombone and occasionally the 8-bits used): Changed to match the Blue Feesh *wriggles eyebrows* melody (with appropriate changes of course)): I pretty much did what was done in Undertale. Changed Blue Feesh *wriggles eyebrows* to fit Project N.E.O the same way Battle Against a True Hero was changed into Power of NEO. Proper leitmotifing.
Electric Piano and Scifi Accompaniment: change those to match the chord progression of Blue Feesh *wriggles eyebrows* (with appropriate changes, of course).
8-bit Square (low accompaniment): mainly fixed some rhythmic oddities and changed the notes a little to match the Electric Piano and Scifi Accompaniment.
8-bit Square (higher accompaniment and solo(????)): changed a little to clash less with the new melody and also changed (and somewhat fixed) the rhythm with the shorter notes and fixed some of the rhythm of the longer notes.
8-bit Sawtooth: OH GOD THAT TOPTUSSLE PART NEEDED FIXING. I eventually went "screw it" with trying to jam 12/8 into 22/16 and made all of the notes custom length (to match the 22/16). This fixed the rhythm error.

Converted everything to the 22/16 time.
Also added one more pair of 8-bit Square (low) at the end.
New Grid Lengths used:
grid=320/154
BUT I'M NOT DONE YET!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8