Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: It's been more than 3 years, and I haven't made a damn intro yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The name's Wafels, simply because "Waffles" is always taken, and a friend of mine liked misspelling it, so I kept it. 

I've been around since late 2014, though I only really became active fairly recently. The music I make is typically very laggy because of how much stacking and layering I like doing. Unlike most of the good/veteran OS users around here, I'm pretty garbage at using the piano, so I compensate by using various OS techniques I've learned over the years and the other instruments like the violin and percussion. I'm around almost everyday, and if ever you need some feedback on a sequence, assistance, or even a collab (though I'm pretty busy with college), feel free to hit me up ^^
i've noticed that you could use the console and inspect element to edit min and max volumes and note legnths. are there any other ways that you know i could edit the notes?
(03-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i've noticed that you could use the console and inspect element to edit min and max volumes and note legnths. are there any other ways that you know i could edit the notes?

Wait what
yeah, you can do that