Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ask Me Anything! [Moderator Edition]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We appreciate all the love and support for Online Sequencer over the past 5 years! In order to celebrate the World Update, I'd like to open an askbox for people to ask the staff (me, Jacob, dcsm, XStep, Crimson, fox, Jay2k, and ParaSpider) about the website. I may consider compiling a special video for this, so please ask some good questions! We'd love to respond to them!
Are there enmity between the mods in any way

Reply: thanks for answering Xstep
@Alex32124 Nope
what is the gay to straight ratio for the mods
(03-18-2018, 07:36 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]what is the gay to straight ratio for the mods

Jacob: hella gay
Colton: not gay
Jay2k: gey furri
loncert: gay for gays
Vince: probably straight
XStep: inbetween Wink
Crimson: straight (like 80% sure)

thats all the mods right
oh wait me

im gay for foxes :^)
Ah jeez. You can't really put any complicated inflections in writing, huh?
Before I give my question (no, the one above wasn't it) I do have a disclaimer (because HOLY CRAP there could be some bad consequences if this was taken the wrong way): I just want to point out that no, I do not expect to be a mod, and would be very surprised if I ever became one, and I'm just asking this as a general question because I'm curious about how it works.

How does the whole "becoming a mod" process work?

Srsly tho plz don't take that the wrong way, I'm just curious on how it works, not asking you if I can become a mod.
It's always "where are the mods?" and never "how are the mods?" so

How are you all doing?
How often do you plan on updating OS in terms of new instruments ( I know we got a ton, and it's awesome!), and thanks to all the mods that work hard to keep this website running!
Why did you create OS? Also, what pronoun should I use when addressing Lucent? Also, why did Lucent come back from the dead? Also, do you still update https://buildism.net/ ? It says OS ended 2015.
@Benjobanjo Good :)
Pages: 1 2