Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Unfinished Instruments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently messing around with inspect element and i decided to inspect how the instrument select box worked. I noticed that each instrument was assigned an id (0-38) but i noticed that some id's were missing. And to my surprise when i added the missing id's to the list, they were actually seven unfinished instruments.

The id's are as follows (hopefully i didn't ruin any surprises - if you don't want to ruin it for yourself, don't view the picture)

[/url][url=https://gyazo.com/3a801a728b3e16b87250b2ac727a5567]Spoiler - Click to view Image

I assume these will be added and completed in the future but for now enjoy
you missed one Wink there's actually eight

here's a sequence containing all of the instruments. they're not finished yet because a few of them are going to have special features! sit tight
(03-20-2018, 03:07 PM)dcsm Wrote: [ -> ]you missed one Wink there's actually eight

here's a sequence containing all of the instruments. they're not finished yet because a few of them are going to have special features! sit tight

oh damn cool! 
whats the 8th id that i missed? Tounge
Edit: Fount it!
well what we're missing is:
flute
saxaphone
church organ
808 drums
808 bass
8-bit drums
synth bass
pop synth

i don't know the IDs off the top of my head but that's what we've got so far. Also i just got my pizza so i kinda want to get to that sorry
ya boi got dat bass