Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 3 glitches in one! yay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first glitch is a very annoying glitch. 9/10 times I plug my headphones in or take them out, the program just stops playing sound altogether, and I need to close the tab i'm in and go to a new one, and reload the thing I was working on to hear sound again. This is very time consuming, and sometimes won't even get the program to start playing sound again. I will give more info on this if you need more info.

The second glitch I've found is actually quite infamous, and I haven't seen it fixed yet. The random loop glitch. I don't know exactly what causes this glitch to happen, but sometimes when I'm just writing a song, and I listen to it, it will randomly loop at a point. I have not seen a pattern to it other than it usually chooses to loop 1-3 measures from the end. The only way to get rid of it is to place another note after the point of which it happens, and you can't get rid of that note, or it will start doing the loop glitch again. This is very frustrating, especially when you just finished writing the song only to find you must incorporate another note in your end. Once again, I can give you more info if you'd like me to.

Final glitch. Sometimes when I'm working on a song, I will randomly find that certain keyboard short-cuts just won't work anymore until I reload the midi in another tab. There is no real pattern to this but the most common ones to stop working are the copy shortcut, paste shortcut, and delete shortcut. I really want this to be fixed because when it happens, I need to reload, (I have a not-too-good computer so it takes 5-10 minutes), or just use the mouse to click the buttons for the short-cuts. 

I hope that I did this correctly, this is my first forum post. Please try to fix these asap, and I can give more info if needed.
i don't think the last one is a glitch because it works every time if you copy, change the instrument to one of the instruments in the notes you're pasting, click the sequencer with the select tool, ctrl+v. if you do it twice, then it'll work. if not then the first time.
(03-21-2018, 01:21 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i don't think the last one is a glitch because it works every time if you copy, change the instrument to one of the instruments in the notes you're pasting, click the sequencer with the select tool, ctrl+v. if you do it twice, then it'll work. if not then the first time.

No, a member suggested that to me when I first joined, but it didn't work. I thought it was fixed because it hadn't happened in a while, but then it happened 3 times today already, I have tried a multitude of different things, reloading the tab is the only way I can seem to fix it. Sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't to sound that way, but I just wanted to say, it definitely is a glitch.