Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Four years of music composition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, four years ago, I made my first song.

Keep in mind that I didn't know about Online Sequencer at the time, but this is indeed my first song. I made it as a MIDI file on March 23, 2014. Funny enough, this sequence is already almost two years old. It's got 160+ plays, too. That's something characteristic about the older sequences here--they have, on average, many more plays than the sequences made today. Shame, isn't it?

Anyway, over those four years I've made plenty of improvements to my composition: establishing a style, dabbling in other styles, and of course, simply composing better music.

Here's my latest sequence:

That song is orders of magnitude better than the previous song listed, but I treat each song equally in terms of them both reflecting on my creativity. In a way (a stupid one,) they're essentially part of something bigger--an entire song that functions as an abridged story of my life. I put a emotion into my songs whether it sounds like it or not. If I compose a song without emotion, it doesn't turn out right. Not from a "no emotion, no value despite it sounding great" standpoint, but it actually doesn't sound good.

How long is this song of songs? Well, I have created many, MANY musical pieces over four years time. What I want to do is to list them here and show the length of time they take up. When needed, I will be naming them, and when possible, I will give a short description or thought process behind the song. Some songs unfortunately do not have sequence numbers, so you'll have to take my word for the song existing in the meantime.

Foreword, after writing this whole damn thing: I didn't realize how long-winded of a post this would be. You're gonna notice a strong decline in the effort I put into this as you read through (that is, if you choose to)

Song 1 - "First Song," previously unnamed - 32 seconds (sequence in the introduction) March 23, 2014
I remember it vividly. Picture me on my old computer (a clunker by today's standards, running an AMD A8 off of what I think are integrated graphics) on a program called "Minecraft Note Block Studio." I wanted to make a song, and at the time, did not have the luxury of FL Studio or the knowledge of this website, so this was perfect. Another benefit was of course, the fact that I could import these songs into Minecraft and mess around with them in a world. The cool thing with that is though, is that you get to hear the actual Minecraft instruments being used when placing down notes. There's a chance that I may have missed the anniversary by a few days as it's entirely possible I exported the MIDI later on, but I'd rather stick with a date I'm certain about.

Song 2 - "Prelude to DaConnor's Theme," previously unnamed - 56 seconds Audio October 11, 2014
Opening the MIDI in FL Studio I see two things immediately: The fact I didn't know how to delete tracks in FL Studio (it started with the default tracks in the studio preset) and the notes: piano smashes. I was in the process of diving into a thing called "Black MIDI" and it would be my basis of composing music for the next two and a half years. This song is actually a predecessor to a song called "DaConnor's Theme" as it shares the same sort of chord structure.

"DaConnor's Theme" was also my first ever sequence - one made before I even registered.

More about song 2: I remember I was in a sixth grade field trip part of a program called "Land for Learning," a three-day trip where everyone rode by bus due south. In the plot of land were many log cabins for the boys to stay (and the girls, to the anger of the rest of us, stayed in cabins with heating and cooling!) In the main building where everyone gathered for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and indoor events (it rained during the trip, so we were there often,) was an old-time style piano in the corner toward the right of the entrance. I remember vividly tapping out an approximation of that melody, and inviting a friend Daniel to play along with me. Since the both of us weren't quite sure how music worked, the didn't sound well of course. But I took that thought home with me and put it in the back of my mind.

Song 3 - "Simple Trance," previously unnamed - 28 seconds Audio October 25, 2014
At this point I'm beginning to understand how to place notes as it's more than just the same notes transposed up and down like the previous song--but not a far cry from it.

Song 4 - "First Sad Song," previously unnamed - 40 seconds Audio December 6, 2014
This is the first song that shows an understanding of music as I successfully have grown out of the habit of transposing notes up and down repetitively. I use chords in the songs and express the slightest amount of complexion.

Song 5 - "Battle," previously unnamed - 41 seconds Audio December 13, 2014
I listened to a little video called "Death Waltz" recently and wanted to make my own take on it. However, I ended up copying the iconic melody from it near the end. The transcribing of the melody wasn't that good either as I remember myself watching the video for the song while making the necessary adjustments to the notes in order to make them sound as close to the song as I could get.

Song 6 - "Evil," previously unnamed - 15 seconds Audio December 22, 2014
Another good example of the learning I went through while experimenting with songs.

"DaConnor's Theme," - 1 minute, 41 seconds (sequence linked in Song 1) December 24, 2014
There it is! My first ever "good" song. I still have a hard time believing that I was able to pull this out of nowhere while the songs around it were still questionable at best. It's also my first song that's over a minute long too!

"DaConnor's Theme - Second Movement," - 56 seconds (audio coming soon) December 24, 2014
I should have stopped while I was ahead. I remember adding a bunch of silent notes that couldn't be seen using the standard key range in Piano From Above, the program I used to play and record MIDIs. I wanted to do this so I could make it seem as if it was a black MIDI when it really wasn't.

"DaConnor's Theme - Third Movement," - 1 minute, 11 seconds (audio coming soon) December 25, 2014
I went back to my tried and true method seen in the first theme, although I tried to replicate them exactly. Still, there are some things that set the melody apart, and I still think it can perform today. It even features my first "real melody." What I mean is that it's the sort of melody that's more "serious" instead of a "playful, random and weird arrangement of notes" type melody. It's hard to describe it perfectly, though. Just take my word for it.

Song 7 - "Introduction," previously unnamed - 8 seconds Audio December 25, 2014
I mean, it sounds cool, but there's not enough of it to really say anything.

Song 8 - "Circus," previously unnamed - 15 seconds Audio January 4, 2015
Song 9 - "Startup," previously unnamed - 9 seconds Audio January 9, 2015
I was into a site called "Scratch" where you can make your own programs by snapping together code like bricks. Unfortunately I can't find the project as it has been long gone--I don't even remember if I ever used it. But that's why it's just a chord played out for nine seconds. I originally used this with an FL studio plugin that I thought sounded good.

Song 10 - "Don't listen to this," previously unnamed - 22 seconds Audio... if you're really up for it February 6, 2015
I wanted to make my own version of a song called "Kazan Challenge," by TSMB2. It didn't turn out so well.

Song 11 - "Approaching," previously unnamed - 49 seconds (audio coming soon) February 16, 2015
Song 12 - "Sneaking around," previously unnamed - 19 seconds (audio coming soon) February 17, 2015
Song 13 - "Sneaking around - fixed," previously unnamed - 18 seconds (audio coming soon) February 17, 2015
I don't know why I made this an extension of Song 12, but there's no going back.

Song 14 - "Echo," previously unnamed - 6 seconds (audio coming soon) February 19, 2015
In this song, I'm playing around with some more complicated techniques--Playing the same note consecutively but lowering the velocity each time, which gives it a delay-echo sort of effect.

Song 15 - "Destroyer," previously unnamed - 19 seconds (audio coming soon) March 1, 2015
This is another one of those "I wanted to make my own version of a song by TSMB2" deals. This time, with his orders of magnitude better song, "TSMB2, The Destroyer." I recommend you take a listen to it!

Song 16 - "Lobby," previously unnamed - 3 minutes, 7 seconds (audio coming soon) March 5, 2015
Take the length of the song with a grain of salt. I wanted to create a parody of the black MIDI, "The Anti-Chlorobenzene," a song that fascinated me at the time. Instead, it's a long-winded song that isn't worth listening to unless for background noise, hence the name "Lobby."

Song 17 - "Strike," previously unnamed - 19 seconds (audio coming soon) March 8, 2015
It's was a good song to me at the time, but unfortunately the whole thing with notes of random chords being littered around didn't stick for long.

Song 18 - "Slow Strike," previously unnamed - 27 seconds (audio coming soon) March 8, 2015
I tried to recreate the same deal with Song 18--only I wasn't able to do that. I could probably do it now, though.

"Portal Crossed Realities" - 2 minutes, 2 seconds (audio coming soon) March 8, 2015
There was a TSMB2 Song called "Armageddon to Archeopterix and Icaria" that I tried to recreate in my own style. It's.... alright, I guess.

"Game Beat" - 1 minute, 40  seconds (audio coming soon) March 12, 2015
Gross! I tried to recreate the success I had with the previous song, but it didn't turn out.

"Army Step" - 1 minute, 27 seconds (audio coming soon) March 13, 2015
I'm still proud of this song! I just wish I had made a better ending

"Battle Beat" - 2 minute, 37 seconds (audio coming soon) March 13, 2015
This was a collaboration between me and a friend, Cooper, a long time ago. He's a great friend and a very understanding person (he's put up with me for all this time) and when we made this song, it was good for the time!

"World Destruction" - 1 minute, 53 seconds (audio coming soon) March 20, 2015
I don't know about you, but this song... it actually holds up to my current standards in some regards. Definitely an underdog in this listing.

Song 19 - "Prelude to DC the Conqueror," previously unnamed - 12 seconds (audio coming soon) March 21, 2015
This was the beginning of my second "good" song, although it's only good when looking at its competition, that is to say, its only close competition was DaConnor's theme.

Song 20 - "Bar fight," previously unnamed - 16 seconds (audio coming soon) March 23, 2015
The three-year anniversary! Unfortunately, it's not that good of a song.

"Esterdacia" 1 minute, 34 seconds (audio coming soon) March 26, 2015
The start of the song is pretty catchy, but the rest of it is just.... eh.

Song 21 - "Happy song," previously unnamed - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) (soundfont version coming soon) March 27, 2015
I made this song because I wanted to test a new soundfont I downloaded, called "Z-Doc Grand Piano III - Fantasy Mode." the special thing about this font is the fact that the higher up keys had a longer sustain and had this "synth" feel to it.

Song 22 - "Ticking clock," previously unnamed - 27 seconds (audio coming soon) March 28, 2015
Song 23 - "Test taking," previously unnamed - 36 seconds (audio coming soon) April 4, 2015
This song is actually decent. Worth listening to, but not enough to make something out of it. I gave it the name it has because I felt like I was taking a test while listening to it. Something like the whole "seven stages of grief" thing.

Song 24 - "Riff machine," previously unnamed - 1 minute, 59 seconds (audio coming soon) April 11, 2015
I remember experimenting with the riff machine in FL studio and seeing what I could make out of a string of notes I placed down, and this was one of the results. While I do technically call it a song I made, I guess you can call it more of a collaboration between me and FL studio itself.

Song 25 - "Electro," previously unnamed - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) April 11, 2015
Song 26 - "Electro Riff," previously unnamed - 56 seconds (audio coming soon) April 16, 2015
Same deal as Song 24, except this time, I did a bit more work to make the melody "my own."

Song 27 - "Electro Riff 2," previously unnamed - 56 seconds (audio coming soon) April 17, 2015
Same deal.

Song 28 - "Happy Riff," previously unnamed - 35 seconds (audio coming soon) April 17, 2015
Song 29 - "Electro Riff 3," previously unnamed - 23 seconds (audio coming soon) April 18, 2015
I feel like the shovelware of music when listening to these.

Song 30 - "Fight or flight," previously unnamed - 28 seconds (audio coming soon) April 22, 2015
Song 31 - "Electro Riff 4," previously unnamed - 51 seconds (audio coming soon) April 22, 2015
Song 32 - "Sad Riff," previously unnamed - 35 seconds (audio coming soon) April 24, 2015

Song 33 - "Variation on DaConnor's Theme," previously unnamed - 49 seconds (audio coming soon) April 25, 2015
I wanted to do a "throwback" on my old theme, but it didn't come to fruition.

Song 34 - "Escape," previously unnamed - 49 seconds (audio coming soon) April 26, 2015
A good song again! Though not much progression is there.

Song 35 - "Happy Riff 2," previously unnamed - 1 minute, 31 seconds (audio coming soon) April 26, 2015
This was one of the few good songs I got out of the riff machine. I also was sure to add my own things to it to make it a better song.

"DC the Conqueror" - 53 seconds (audio coming soon) May 1, 2015
An addition to that one theme that I made a while ago.

Song 36 - "Arpeggios," previously unnamed - 7 seconds (audio coming soon) May 2, 2015
Song 37 - "Stars," previously unnamed - 15 seconds (audio coming soon) May 5, 2015
Song 38 - "Arpeggios 2," previously unnamed - 6 seconds (audio coming soon) May 11, 2015
Song 39 - "Arpeggios 3," previously unnamed - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) May 13, 2015
Song 40 - "Battle Beat - Ending," previously unnamed - 26 seconds (audio coming soon) May 15, 2015
After the resounding success I was having during the making of Battle Beat, I decided to try my hand at making an ending to the song--which unfortunately didn't turn out as well as I planned. But, the main song still showed success!

"Eszence" - 1 minute, 41 seconds (full audio coming soon) May 18, 2015
Whooooooaaa! I loved this song when I finished it. Oh, the reason that it has a funny name is because I used to like to make this things called "conlangs," a term short for "constructed languages." I don't really make them anymore, in fact, I spend my language time learning a real language--German!
This song is also my second most popular sequence!

Song 41 - "Inspire / Arpeggios 4," previously unnamed - 27 seconds (audio coming soon) May 24, 2015

"Tranquil" - 3 minutes, 49 seconds (audio coming soon) May 25, 2015
Personally I think the only reason the song is long is because I tried repeating the same things over and over again to boost song length. However, the good thing is that I'm showing a better understanding of progression by doing this.

Song 42 - "Adventure," previously unnamed - 34 seconds (audio coming soon) May 26, 2015
Song 43 - "Maybe Song" - 34 seconds (audio coming soon) May 26, 2015
This is another decent song! I enjoy listening to this even now and it's a pleasant little tune I made. I remember having a Skype conversation with someone over composing music, and he wasn't too particular about the song. I don't remember if he gave advice for composing music, but if he did, I'm not sure I took it. This song is available right now! It's listed as "Melody 29," but that's only because I named it before I did a recount of my songs.

"Eszence 2"  - 1 minute, 3 seconds (audio coming soon) June 3, 2015
I should have stopped when I was ahead. Still a good song to be honest. I tried to replicate the success I had with the first Eszence, but it just didn't fall through.

Song 44 - "Army," previously unnamed  - 20 seconds (audio coming soon) June 4, 2015
Song 45 - "Silly little song" previously unnamed - 4 seconds June 24, 2015
This is a song that's readily available on the site now! Though it's not entirely worth the time, it's still interesting for you guys to see my roots in terms of music composition.

Song 46 - "Tedious song," previously unnamed - 16 seconds (audio coming soon) July 22, 2015
Song 47 - "A bit serious of a song," previously unnamed - 22 seconds July 22, 2015
This sequence has a readily available link, too! It's listed as "Melody 20," but that's only before I did my first recount of songs. I'd be a whole lot better now if that was only my twentieth song.

Song 48 - "Army march," previously unnamed - 18 seconds (audio coming soon) July 28, 2015
Song 49 - "Jazz," previously unnamed - 23 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2015
Song 50 - "Inspirational," previously unnamed - 56 seconds (audio coming soon) August 16, 2015
A good fiftieth song!

Song 51 - "Expiremental," previously unnamed - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) August 19, 2015
In this song, I delve a bit more into using note sizes that aren't within the normal quarter-sizes. It paid off!

Song 52 - "Messing with chords," previously unnamed - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) August 27, 2015
Song 53 - "Jazz 2," previously unnamed - 15 seconds (audio coming soon) August 29, 2015
Song 54 - "Stars 2," previously unnamed - 16 seconds (audio coming soon) September 1, 2015
Song 55 - "Remix of an old Riff," previously unnamed - 1 minute, 20 seconds September 2, 2015
This was based off of an older song generated in FL studio, yaknow, the one that was really good! I have a sequence of it here, but not the full version.

Song 56 - "DC conquers again," previously unnamed - 20 seconds September 3, 2015
Available right here right now.

Song 57 - "The apology song," previously unnamed - 55 seconds September 11, 2015
The sequence listed is a later version of the song, but it was originally created on the date provided. I created this song because at the time, I was very much emotionally pushed, more than I am now. After learning about the September 11th attacks, I ended up making a song that sort of reflected the events, but in no way did I explicitly connect the two until now, actually.

Song 58 - "Gambling," previously unnamed - 3 minutes, 47 seconds September 16, 2015
AN AMAZING SONG AT THE TIME! It was one of my best for a while, in fact. However, it is associated with rather unpleasant memories, unfortunately. During a trip to Spain with my family and another family, I told the other family I make music. My family pulled up my YouTube channel and played the first video that they found, Melody 57. I asked them to not play that song as I had better songs at the time, but unfortunately they did not listen. After that point I became a lot more reserved with my music and I've only showed my family one or two songs since then. I finished the song in 2016.

The sequences is listed as "Melody 57" because it was named before the latest song recount.

Song 59 - "Inspirational chords," previously unnamed - 15 seconds (audio coming soon) September 17, 2015
Song 60 - "Forest," previously unnamed - 36 seconds (audio coming soon) October 3, 2015
Song 61 - "Test song," previously unnamed - 12 seconds October 6, 2015
Readily available on here!

Song 62 - "Yup," previously unnamed - 4 seconds October 12, 2015

Song 63 - "Mysterious," previously unnamed - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) October 17, 2015
Song 64 - "Jazz 3," previously unnamed - 31 seconds (audio coming soon) October 17, 2015
Song 65 - "Melancholy," previously unnamed - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) October 19, 2015
Song 66 - "Another march," previously unnamed - 37 seconds (audio coming soon) October 22, 2015
Song 67 - "Another march - fixed," previously unnamed - 44 seconds (audio coming soon) October 28, 2015
Song 68 - "Dreams," previously unnamed - 9 seconds November 1, 2015

Song 69 - "The fields," previously unnamed - 32 seconds (audio coming soon) November 1, 2015
Song 70 - "Cool beat," previously unnamed - 23 seconds November 5, 2015

Song 71 - "A lot of instruments," previously unnamed - 9 seconds November 8, 2015
One of the first songs where I utilize more than just a few instruments.

Song 72 - " Bigeyes ," - 19 seconds November 8, 2015
I was surprised at myself when I made this song!

Song 73 - "Fade-in," previously unnamed - 17 seconds (audio coming soon) November 10, 2015
Song 74 - "OMG :D" - 1 minute, 45 seconds (full audio coming soon) November 14, 2015
A limited version of the song can be found here. The "full" version is a bit different in terms of comparing what parts of the song they actually have in common together.

Song 75 - "Melody 58 Variant," previously unnamed - 20 seconds (full audio coming soon) December 7, 2015
Song 76 - "test2" - 12 seconds December 11, 2015

Song 77 - "WIPiano," - 22 seconds December 17, 2015

Song 78 - "Destroyer parody," previously unnamed - 3 minutes, 24 seconds December 24, 2015
Remember when I wanted to make a spoof on "TSMB2, The Destroyer?" Well, I tried it again, and it work better this time.
This is the latest version available on here.

Song 79 - "Style of Eric," - 44 seconds December 24, 2015

Song 80 - "Style of DCSM - The 4-step," - 12 seconds January 2, 2016

Song 81 - "name pending - got lazy," - 20 seconds (full audio coming soon) January 7, 2016
Song 82 - "Melody of the Mind," - 2 minutes, 1 second (full audio coming soon) February 2, 2016
This was a special song to me because it finally put my compositions more oriented to Online Sequencer, but not entirely.

Song 83 - "another signature four-step," - 38 seconds February 11, 2016

Song 84 - "needs to be fixed 2.5," - 20 seconds February 11, 2016

Song 85 - "start of something," - 15 seconds February 13, 2016

Song 86 - "the walk," - 31 seconds February 14, 2016
I think this is one of the first times I've composed a waltz.

Song 87 - "eh," - 8 seconds February 18, 2016

Song 88 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 14 seconds (audio coming soon) February 21, 2016
It's a shame that this didn't go through. I had a really, REALLY good song idea with this one, but it just didn't come to fruition

Song 89 - "name pending - got lazy," - 22 seconds (audio coming soon) March 3, 2016
Song 90 - "name pending - got lazy," - 34 seconds (audio coming soon) March 11, 2016
Song 91 - "name pending - got lazy," - 44 seconds (audio coming soon) March 14, 2016
Song 92 - "name pending - got lazy," - 3 minutes, 35 seconds (audio coming soon) March 15, 2016
HOOOLLYYYY SMOKES! This is one of my best songs, yes, it's more than two years old, but still! I'm proud of this song because I finally got back to making long songs.

Song 93 - "name pending - got lazy," - 17 seconds (audio coming soon) March 17, 2016
Song 94 - "name pending - got lazy," - 2 minutes, 15 seconds seconds (audio coming soon) March 24, 2016
Another spectacular song! Couldn't get it perfectly, though.

Song 95 - "name pending - got lazy," - 22 seconds (audio coming soon) March 26, 2016
Song 96 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute April 4, 2016
The reason that it has "Melody 80" in the name is because it was before the recount. I lowkey want this to be in undertale 2 if they decide to make one (i'd rather have people make their own variations of my songs than *****.)

Song 97 - "same song one note lower," - 1 minute, 38 seconds April 15, 2016
My most popular sequence at over a thousand plays! I even know the sequence ID by heart.

Song 98 - "name pending - got lazy," - 39 seconds (audio coming soon) April 17, 2016

Song 99 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 14 seconds April 24, 2016
A good enough of a song to warrant a remix from Wafels (which is super good, by the way!)

Song 100(!) - "name pending - got lazy," - 2 minutes, 45 seconds  May 4, 2016
Another one of my best. I remixed this into an electronic song, but it sadly got lost. From here on out, I'll be more familiar with the songs and the thought process behind them.

Song 101 - "name pending - got lazy," - 46 seconds  July 7, 2016
Song 102 - "name pending - got lazy," - 44 seconds  August 5, 2016

Song 103 - "good one," - 13 seconds  August 8, 2016

Song 104 - "name pending - got lazy," - 14 seconds (audio coming soon) September 2, 2016
Song 105 - "name pending - got lazy," - 16 seconds (audio coming soon) September 2, 2016
Song 106 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minutes, 3 seconds (audio coming soon) September 10, 2016
Song 107 - "name pending - got lazy," - 40 seconds (audio coming soon) September 10, 2016
This song was originally an electric song.

Song 108 - "name pending - got lazy," - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) September 15, 2016
Song 109 - "name pending - got lazy," - 12 seconds (audio coming soon) September 18, 2016
Song 110 - "name pending - got lazy," - 16 seconds (audio coming soon) September 30, 2016
Song 111 - "name pending - got lazy," - 20 seconds (audio coming soon) October 15, 2016
Song 112 - "name pending - got lazy," - 6 seconds (audio coming soon) October 15, 2016
Song 113 - "name pending - got lazy," - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) October 15, 2016
Song 114 - "name pending - got lazy," - 14 seconds (audio coming soon) October 16, 2016
Song 115 - "name pending - got lazy," - 48 seconds (audio coming soon) November 3, 2016
"Battle Beat II" - 3 minutes, 57 seconds (audio coming soon) December 30, 2016
The second edition of Battle Beat! I wanted to make this song before because of that whole "nostalgia" deal. And here it is!

Song 116 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 27 seconds January 13, 2017

Song 117 - "name pending - got lazy," - 33 seconds February 25, 2017

Song 118 - "Farewell to a Dream," - 3 minutes (full audio coming soon) March 4, 2017
HOLY SMOKES. When I was making this song, my mind was blown at how I was placing all of these notes and making the song sound good. Unfortunately, with every song comes a story, and this one isn't necessarily the best. I made this the day after I was cut from the baseball team during tryouts because I "wasn't good enough." Sometimes I look back at it and wonder if I could have done better, and I know I could have. I still remember the field vividly and the coach telling me that I didn't make the team. Hence, "Farewell to a Dream."

Song 119 - "What Was Taken," - 33 seconds (audio coming soon) April 11, 2017
Song 120 - "name pending - got lazy," - 19 seconds (audio coming soon) April 14, 2017
Song 121 - "name pending - got lazy," - 30 seconds (audio coming soon) April 20, 2017

Song 122 - "name pending - got lazy," - 33 seconds (audio coming soon) May 5, 2017
Song 123 - "Vertex," - 1 minute, 20 seconds (audio coming soon) April 18, 2017
This song to me was mind blowing. When making it, I wanted to use every kind of MIDI modulation possible: Pitch, Pan, Volume, and Tempo. I used them all to create this amazing result! I enjoyed making it and it is a nice song to listen on occasion.

Song 124 - "Lost Connection," - 4 minutes, 46 seconds (audio coming soon) May 26, 2017
All I can say is that I sometimes shed a tear at the end. Is that selfish of me? No, I don't think so. Let's just say I'm reliving some emotions. Seriously, at the time, this was THE number one song I ever made. All other songs (other than Farewell to a Dream and Vertex) paled in comparison.

Song 125 - "name pending - got lazy," - 40 seconds (audio coming soon) May 31, 2017
Song 126 - "Reflection," - 3 minutes, 30 seconds (full audio coming soon) June 21, 2017
I don't have a huge part of the song, but that's only because it was an afterthought and it became a different melody.

Song 127 - "name pending - got lazy," - 13 seconds (audio coming soon) June 21, 2017
Song 128 - "name pending - got lazy," - 52 seconds (audio coming soon) June 21, 2017
Song 129 - "name pending - got lazy," - 26 seconds (audio coming soon) June 21, 2017
Song 130 - "name pending - got lazy," - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) August 13, 2017
Song 131 - "name pending - got lazy," - 15 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2017
Song 132 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 24 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2017
Song 133 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 50 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2017
I actually made this song to help develop for a game, but it didn't really follow through, and I don't work for the game again. There were no hard feelings, however.

Song 134 - "name pending - got lazy," - 49 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2017
Song 135 - "name pending - got lazy," - 25 seconds (audio coming soon) August 14, 2017
Song 136 - "Now, I fight alone," - 7 minutes, 55 seconds (full audio coming soon) August 15, 2017
This is the best song I have ever had the privilege to create. Note that I didn't make this completely myself--I had a friend help me with a few parts. In the most unselfish way, I did more work than he did. I know it sounds weird and all to say that, but I did and we both agreed on that. The sequence for this song is waaay incomplete as it's missing most of the parts of the song.

Song 137 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 4 seconds (audio coming soon) September 30, 2017
Song 138 - "name pending - got lazy," - 51 seconds (audio coming soon) October 6, 2017
Song 139 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 41 seconds (audio coming soon) October 8, 2017
Song 140 - "name pending - got lazy," - 20 seconds (audio coming soon) October 8, 2017
Song 141 - "name pending - got lazy," - 4 seconds (audio coming soon) October 8, 2017
Song 142 - "name pending - got lazy," - 42 seconds October 8, 2017

Song 143 - "name pending - got lazy," - 27 seconds (audio coming soon) October 8, 2017
Song 144 - "name pending - got lazy," - 39 seconds (audio coming soon) October 15, 2017
Song 145 - "name pending - got lazy," - 11 seconds (audio coming soon) October 18, 2017
Song 146 - "name pending - got lazy," - 58 seconds (full audio coming soon) October 28, 2017

Song 147 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 14 seconds (audio coming soon) October 28, 2017
Song 148 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 9 seconds (audio coming soon) November 18, 2017
Song 149 - "name pending - got lazy," - 46 seconds (audio coming soon) November 22, 2017
Song 150 - "name pending - got lazy," - 56 seconds December 10, 2017

Song 151 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 31 seconds December 11, 2017

Song 152 - "Heterodox," - 1 minute, 6 seconds (audio coming soon) December 18, 2017
Lucent and I are still(?) working on this song. Stay tuned!

Song 153 - "collection of random, low-effort melodies" - 50 seconds (audio coming soon) December 22, 2017
I sometimes go back to this sequence and mess around so I can destroy that songwriter's block.

Song 154 - "name pending - got lazy," - 48 seconds (audio coming soon) December 27, 2017

Song 155 - "name pending - got lazy," - 18 seconds (audio coming soon) December 10, 2017
Song 156 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 2 seconds (audio coming soon) January 11, 2018
Song 157 - "607," - 9 seconds (audio coming soon) January 13, 2018

Song 158 - "name pending - got lazy," - 32 seconds (audio coming soon) January 19, 2018
Song 159 - "you ever been to space maaaaan?," - 1 minute, 6 seconds (audio coming soon) January 20, 2018

Song 160 - "OnlineSequencer Shop Channel," - 46 seconds (audio coming soon) January 30, 2018
I wanted to make a parody of the Wii Shop channel since it was popular (as a meme) but put my own twist on it.

Song 161 - "name pending - got lazy," - 46 seconds (audio coming soon) February 1, 2018
Song 162 - "Level 1 - Testing Center," - 36 seconds February 2, 2018
I was making a Minecraft map called, "The Speedrun." This was one of the songs for it.

Song 163 - "Level 5 - The Castle," - 27 seconds February 4, 2018
Another song for the Speedrun.

Song 164 - "lonce are u there??? u haven't responded to my messages on planet minecraft" - 1 minute, 41 seconds  February 4, 2018
The whole reason that Lucent says "donce" a lot.

Song 165 - "hello song," - 22 seconds February 14, 2018
I updated it later into a MIDI with new instruments, which is why a sequence with a lower ID is here.

Song 166 - "Level 3 - Ice runner," - 40 seconds  February 16, 2018
Another song for the Speedrun.

Song 167 - "The Simple Way," - 1 minute, 31 seconds February 19, 2018
An ode to my boy SimpleFlips

Song 168 - "I'm staring into space," - 2 minutes, 12 seconds February 19, 2018

Song 169 - "name pending - got lazy," - 53 seconds (audio coming soon) February 22, 2018
Song 170 - "harpsichord, no harps, however, plenty of chords," - 49 seconds February 23, 2018

Song 171 - "name pending - got lazy," - 1 minute, 16 seconds (audio coming soon) February 2018
Song 172 - "blue feesh," - 1 minute, 33 seconds (audio coming soon) JFebruary  2018
A composition for the Sequenced Anomalies thing.
Another song with the honor of receiving a remix from Wafels.

Song 173 - "waltese?" - 11 seconds February 2018

Song 174 - "khjasdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdf;jkl," - 17 seconds February 2018
I liked making this song--it's really simple and it functions as a nice background music to, say, a game menu.

Song 175 - "why not," - 2 minutes, 38 seconds March 2018

Song 176 - "the song that plays when u investigate," - 49 seconds March 2018
By some coincidence I took from the Hawaii 5-O theme... The thing is, I never even knew about it until I heard it once.

Song 177 - "dang" - 52 seconds  March 2018

Song 178 - "Spear of just us," - 1 minute, 5 seconds March 2018
Another composition for the Sequenced Anomalies thing.

Song 179 - "calcium supplements," - 1 minute, 54 seconds March 2018
This is definitely one of my best sequences here as of late.

Song 180 - "jadfkgadf" - 14 seconds March 2018

Song 181 - "rachel" - 1 minute, 17 seconds March 2018
I wrote this about a girl I liked. It wasn't worth it, but at least the song sounded nice.

Song 182 - "wafels and his frozen bananas" - 32 seconds March 2018

Song 183 - "hours/minutes/seconds" - 1 minute, 55 seconds March 2018
One of the better songs I've written, using the new instruments.

Song 184 - "the song that makes u feel happy" - 32 seconds March 2018
I was indeed happy with the new instruments when making this song.

Song 185 - "another happy song" - 37 seconds March 2018

Song 186 - "regular music. Many strings attached" - 21 seconds March 2018

Song 187 - "yeah!!!!" - 47 seconds March 2018

Song 188 - "the song that doesn't play when u fight sands" - 40 seconds March 2018

Whew... All one hundred and eighty-eight songs (plus the ones not counted toward the main listing) I've made over the years. That's close to 50 per year. But how long is each song combined? Thirty minutes? An hour?

Try around 2 hours, 53 minutes, and 45 seconds.

And I'm glad I can share every little bit of it with you guys.