Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 8-bit changed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it doesn't add a pause at the end, it adds an attack at the beginning.

also, deal with it.
(04-01-2018, 11:07 AM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that this 8-bit change not only affected 8-bit in the way I mentioned above, but also in [url=]this song[/url] that I made about a year ago, the upper notes aren't even stretching out at all. The lengthened notes will just play as a little blip, as if they were just 1/4 notes.

I found out why.
It doesn't seem to be because of the update.

I'll admit, the 8bit notes do seem a bit glitchy...
but theres  an easy fix to your sequence.

Edit:
I fixed it a bit for you.
Like I said, the problem isn't the new update, but it has to do with the glitchy-ness of the notes.
The notes were being "shut off" because other, smaller notes were on top of the longer ones. You can kind of see that some of the other notes are also doing that (like how the C5 in measure 13 turns off early because other notes get in the way.)
My semi-fixed version:
Welp all of my issues were resolved for a couple of weeks, and now they're all back. :/ The shortened 8-bit issue seems to be even worse than before as well; in a lot of my songs, 1/16 notes are barely even registered as little blips of sound. Sometimes it's harder to even tell what note they are. I know it's annoying to have me constantly bringing this up, but it's also a really frustrating problem.

Sad
187 bpm seems to be the limit for 8-bit before it's gone entirely. Even if you turn this song up to max volume, you won't be able to hear it unless you have some powerful headphones.
Pages: 1 2