Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS Is Now Unsafe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, whenever I go to connect to OS I get this error message. Is this happening to anyone else?
[Image: unknown.png]

We're being attacked by cyber terrorists.
(04-05-2018, 03:13 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]So, whenever I go to connect to OS I get this error message. Is this happening to anyone else?

me
Happening to me
(04-05-2018, 03:13 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]So, whenever I go to connect to OS I get this error message. Is this happening to anyone else?

Excuse me, what?  Huh Huh Huh
(04-05-2018, 05:32 AM)p4551v3n37 Wrote: [ -> ]

Excuse me, what?  Huh Huh Huh

It's fine. Just continue with it. The timestamp is just messed up. It did this a few months ago iirc.

YAS this is happening today!
I might not ever come back to OS anymore unless this stops showing up.
(04-05-2018, 05:48 AM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]

YAS this is happening today!
I might not ever come back to OS anymore unless this stops showing up.

This isn't actually a concern. The stamp needs to be renewed, and the sequencer is labeled as "Unsafe" until it is. It'll probably fix itself later today.
Os been on some crazy stuff recently. XD
WHYY IT IS A SAFE SITE I MEAN IT A HTTPS SITE WAAAHH[Image: thumbsdown.gif][Image: sad.gif]
Pages: 1 2