Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Kirbyderp's Archive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My tribute to Jay2k, a composer that I really look up to (Look at some of their stuff! https://onlinesequencer.net/members/548).
This was for the Single Octave Challenge.
dᴉlᴉԀ is a game that I have recently created. It is essentially a medieval war last-man-standing game and has the potential to work really well as a video game. If it ever becomes one, then this would the title/menu screen music.

Oddly enough, I found inspiration for the melody in a random song that I did 2 years back (). I was trying to figure out how to make the title/menu screen song, and the older song just kind of popped right in my head.
Remember that game in the previous post? This would be the overworld/map/gameboard/whateveryouwannacallit music.
I've always been a big Markiplier fan.
Ah yes, this was the very first song I ever did on OS. LETS DO IT AGAIN!! (But better, of course.)
Bring on the 80's 8-bit! This remix uses all of the 8-bit instruments OS has.
Although Heavy Lobster was in the anime, it shared no attacks in common with the ones in-game.
It's a barroom brawl! But...y'know...it's kirby...so it's happy 'n stuff....
This one took me a bit longer to do. I lost my ambition part of the way through...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6