Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Current Bug List.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is for minor things that got screwed over by the recent updates. This is not for complaining about the Electric Guitar.

Please comment if I've missed anything.

-Copy/Paste issues.
Pasting sometimes doesn't work, when it does, you have to click on the sequence again to actually see the pasted notes.

-Scrolling issues.
Dragging a set of notes to a considerable distance will make the notes disappear and teleport double the distance.

-Loss of note attack.
Occasionally, the note will "fade in" and sound bugged.

-Sequencer will randomly scroll left when you click on the piano roll.
Self explanatory.

-Acoustic Guitar shortcut is set to 2, when it's supposed to be Grand Piano.
Why is this still not fixed gdi.

-Visual GUI bug when you zoom in or out.
Occasional.

-Sequence doesn't start at the beginning when you are redirected to another one.
Sequence starts at the measure you left off on the previous one, or has the image of the previous one.
A major bug is the disgusting accumulation of filth protesting the development to this site. It is a bug on our culture.
yeah i thought i was the only one that the lose of attack on certain instruments was just my computer. one more thing, sometimes the notes can get stuck between the grid lines and is hard to delete it.
i've adapted to the bugs. as long as i can sequence somewhat easily, we gucci. but yeah these should be fixed. take your time.
These are manageable bugs, but I've only listed them for the sake of Jacob going down the list since it still affects the nuance of the site.
(04-24-2018, 07:42 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]This is for minor things that got screwed over by the recent updates. This is not for complaining about the Electric Guitar.

Please comment if I've missed anything.

-Copy/Paste issues.
Pasting sometimes doesn't work, when it does, you have to click on the sequence again to actually see the pasted notes.

-Scrolling issues.
Dragging a set of notes to a considerable distance will make the notes disappear and teleport double the distance.

-Loss of note attack.
Occasionally, the note will "fade in" and sound bugged.

-Sequencer will randomly scroll left when you click on the piano roll.
Self explanatory.

-Acoustic Guitar shortcut is set to 2, when it's supposed to be Grand Piano.
Why is this still not fixed gdi.

-Visual GUI bug when you zoom in or out.
Occasional.

-Sequence doesn't start at the beginning when you are redirected to another one.
Sequence starts at the measure you left off on the previous one, or has the image of the previous one.

YOU FORGOT THE MIDI DOWNLOAD ISSUE
lucent for goodness sake, please realize that grand piano is instrument number 9. it's just placed next to electric piano for some reason. if you look in the code, grand piano is the ninth instrument. acoustic guitar is the second instrument, etc.
Can you manually change the code to suit your needs. Just curious
(04-25-2018, 09:06 PM)dcsm Wrote: [ -> ]lucent for goodness sake, please realize that grand piano is instrument number 9. it's just placed next to electric piano for some reason.  if you look in the code, grand piano is the ninth instrument. acoustic guitar is the second instrument, etc.

I hope you realize that more people have more visual-hand coordination over code-hand coordination. Changing it only because "it fits the code" is really stupid. Not many people on here would bother changing the instrument value, not to mention why would the instrument shortcuts affect them if they can just memorize the number?

I'm pretty sure you've experienced people who get upset over things that were fixed that didn't need to be fixed.
Yes, you forgot about the midi bug, which is probably the most important and boring one :/
Pages: 1 2 3