Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: World Update Contest Voting: A-CLASS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A-CLASS VOTING

Now that the submission period is over for the contest, it's time for voting! These are the A-Class songs. I separated a bunch of the songs into different classes so that they can be evenly matched and have an equal chance of winning the prize in its respective class. There are some very talented composers on this site who have a lot of experience, and I don't want beginning or amateur composers to feel as if they have zero chance of winning whenever one of the superstars enters a contest.

There are four total classes: C-Class, B-Class, A-Class, and ☆(S)-Class.
The A-Class songs are mostly somewhat experienced composers and future superstars on the site. If you're in this voting forum, pat yourself on the back.

HOW TO VOTE:
Go to this form: https://goo.gl/forms/3IaycJlY0JDzFZdt1 and provide your username, and select your favorite three songs out of the songs listed below:

Celestia by Jonah
Faze by blobertthebob
Fox Tails by Fox & Guest
It's Raining Again by Wafels
Lucid Dreams by SyntaxError
Movement by Trigak
New World by Guest
Ragtime Rock by Firebolt391d
Shielded Forest by Lumien
Spring Supercell by JHXC
Test 67 by mysticswe
The House on 52nd Street by TRWIYC
Waning Crescent by JHXC

First Place Prize: Two (2) personalized sequence IDs up to 1,000,000 AND the ability to choose to enable one of the currently locked instruments!
Do you want to use the flute NOW and not have to use the console each time? Or do you want to kick off a hip-hop career with the 808 drums? You can enable one of the instruments that are not currently enabled if you win.
Second and Third Place Prize: One (1) personalized sequence ID up to 1,000,000
Want to commemorate a certain date or be the holder of the MILLIONTH sequence? If the sequence ID is available--it's yours!

Results will be hosted on a livestream on July 1st or otherwise later ASAP.
Lucid Dreams Guys!
Holy crap tho that atmosphere on wafels song.

final
JHXC - Waning Crescent 8/10
Wafels - it's raining again 9/10
Damn. Mine doesn't belong on here with some of these other ones lol
(06-06-2018, 01:58 PM)TRWIYC Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. Mine doesn't belong on here with some of these other ones lol

Dude, your's is one of the best. Mine is the one that should be like B-class, it's only here because I spent like 2 and a half years on this site.
Funny I only got in here because I was part of trigak.
where are the other classes tho (These are all really good btw)
dang JHXC, I hadn't heard Spring Supercell before but it's absolutely mindblowing
(06-01-2018, 03:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Lucid Dreams Guys!

:D
Pages: 1 2