Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Server hosting (multiplayer) for collaborations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine multiplayer piano, but for sequences!

Locked servers, open servers, kicks, bans... All here for host to decide!

Now you won't have to save tons of copies of the same song, you can just make a server and the host will save the end!

Sounds like a good idea?
(07-06-2021, 10:31 PM)Ampalirani Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds ridiculous, I think it's a useless idea... What's stopping you from saving your music in the cloud or something?
Yes, that's really silly. There are already so many ways to collect and store music. I find Spotify very handy in that sense. Different algorithms and selections will pick up music just for you. But the idea of the cloud is fine too. But usually the free version doesn't have much space. And what is the sense of bans and kicks for music lovers, I do not understand. You can, of course, make a bit of a big deal out of it. For that, you need to buy a private virtual server, like cheap linux vps. You can pay for gigabytes of internal storage and store as much content as you want on this server. Sounds like a good idea to me.
I think we should have a collaboration tab on online sequencer. I think it'd be much easier to use and I think more people would use it instead of doing the current system which is kind of annoying thing to do.
Lopyt that sounds like an amazing idea.
more tabs at the top to fill some empty space!!