Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Ideas Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-14-2018, 05:43 AM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I am uncertain about the rules regarding original parts. Are we allowed to back up or detail your sample with original parts, or do we need to use a different sample?

You have to build upon any of the ideas in the sample provided.
Wait, so we can only ADD to the ideas and not fully remix them?
What if we change parts, like the melodies, but keep it sounding similar? Cuz the melodies are kinda hard to work with on some of them
(06-14-2018, 09:33 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so we can only ADD to the ideas and not fully remix them?

I think you misread what I was saying. I mean that you could add parts from other songs to the "ideas". So like you could shove in a ***** or rickroll us when expanding upon the "ideas". Fully remix the "ideas" as much as you want, just don't put in things from other songs.
(06-14-2018, 09:35 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]What if we change parts, like the melodies, but keep it sounding similar? Cuz the melodies are kinda hard to work with on some of them

Make it recognizable enough so that I can tell that it came from the "ideas" sequence.
oh ok yay
this is what I've got for now, but it's a bit short. I'm not sure if I'll make it longer or not, so here it is.
Pages: 1 2