Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Octave Challenge! (But no two notes are the same)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Guys I only have like 3 viable entries here. Where all my competitors at?? DO MY CHALLENGE!!
What do you mean by, "...But no two notes are the same?"
(06-23-2018, 09:31 AM)Tests Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by, "...But no two notes are the same?"

I'm sorry, I know that's really vague. I tried to explain the rules but I confused a few people, so I changed the title of the challenge, and that just made it worse. just look at this sample sequence: 

Note that the entire range has no notes that are both Ds (or any other note), like D4 and D5 for example. That is what the range of an entry must be.
(06-23-2018, 09:35 AM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2018, 09:31 AM)Tests Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by, "...But no two notes are the same?"

I'm sorry, I know that's really vague. I tried to explain the rules but I confused a few people, so I changed the title of the challenge, and that just made it worse. just look at this sample sequence: 

Note that the entire range has no notes that are both Ds (or any other note), like D4 and D5 for example. That is what the range of an entry must be.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. I'll attempt to make something now Smile
OK here is mine.
[url=]1 octave song[/url]
(07-03-2018, 08:18 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Poyda17 Wrote: [ -> ]OK here is mine.

Poyda, you have your song within octaves 2 and 3. It must be within one C-B octave range. Not B-A#, not C#-C.

hol up Poyda's works: "The only rule is, You must keep it within one octave (Including Drums!!). So you can pick any range of notes to use, for example: A3 to G#4 or C#5 to C6. But you can't have a range of notes that contains, for example D4 and D5, or E2 and E3. (So your range must be 12 notes including sharps!) Give it your best shot!"
how's this
(07-03-2018, 08:20 AM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2018, 08:18 AM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 06:46 PM)Poyda17 Wrote: [ -> ]OK here is mine.

Poyda, you have your song within octaves 2 and 3. It must be within one C-B octave range. Not B-A#, not C#-C.

hol up Poyda's works: "The only rule is, You must keep it within one octave (Including Drums!!). So you can pick any range of notes to use, for example: A3 to G#4 or C#5 to C6. But you can't have a range of notes that contains, for example D4 and D5, or E2 and E3. (So your range must be 12 notes including sharps!) Give it your best shot!"

im more confused now. does mine fit the criteria or not?
Yes Poyda your entry is fine
Pages: 1 2 3