Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] SequenceGrabber - Download all of your sequences!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SequenceGrabber is a program that was made to download all of a user's sequences - a feature that OnlineSequencer currently lacks.

You can download the latest release, or view the instructions at the program's git repository.
Could you post a link?
(07-02-2018, 01:00 PM)Murasagi Wrote: [ -> ]SequenceGrabber is a program that was made to download all of a user's sequences - a feature that OnlineSequencer currently lacks.

You can download the latest release, or view the instructions at the program's git repository.
Thanks, I was always too lazy to make a program like this or do it by hand. Now I don't have to worry about losing all my stuff if I am deleted! Constructive criticism: Perfect UI, Perfect Progress Screen, Oh wait my 100,000 Note Song glitched it up. Whoops... Time boundary specification would be nice.
(07-15-2018, 01:00 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2018, 01:00 PM)Murasagi Wrote: [ -> ]SequenceGrabber is a program that was made to download all of a user's sequences - a feature that OnlineSequencer currently lacks.

Thanks, I was always too lazy to make a program like this or do it by hand. Now I don't have to worry about losing all my stuff if I am deleted! Constructive criticism: Perfect UI, Perfect Progress Screen, Oh wait my 100,000 Note Song glitched it up. Whoops... Time boundary specification would be nice.

https://github.com/Frank-9976/SequenceGrabber
Done. Also, the option to download the original data instead of the midi would be cool. May do that too.