Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: World Update Contest results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's the results video if you want to watch the entire thing.

If you don't you can scroll down and read the results:

Class C winner: Snowfall by Eandrew [wins a sequence with any available ID up to 1,000,000]
- Honorable mentions: MusicInJune (both songs tied for second place)

Class B winner: Fury by Jay2k [wins two sequences with any available ID up to 1,000,000]
- Second place: three way tie between Syx_Fire, Tibbinator, and Fox [wins a sequence with any available ID up to 1,000,000]

Class A winner: It's raining again by Wafels [wins two sequences with any available ID up to 1,000,000, can enable any locked instrument]
- Second place: three way tie between Guest, Lumien, and JHXC [wins a sequence with any available ID up to 1,000,000]
- Third place: Fox tails by Fox and Guest [wins a sequence with any available ID up to 1,000,000 (needs to be a collab just like the entry)]

Class S winner: Both of wafels' songs [wins three sequences with any available ID up to 1,000,000, can enable any locked instrument or add a new instrument]
- Second place: Seraph by LucentTear [wins two sequences with any available ID up to 1,000,000, can enable any locked instrument]
- Third place: There May be Sharks by JHXC [wins a sequence with any available ID up to 1,000,000]

Prizes will be awarded whenever the member in question will want them
S class has priority when it comes to sequence numbers, then A class and so on

Thanks to all who entered the contest! Happy sequencing!
Yooo. That's sick.
"tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Wafe won both A and S class" -me back when the voting began

was hoping/expecting lucent to get 1st, but my top 3 got top 3 in S, so whatever.

anyway, g *****ing g wafels
[url=]Congratulations melody (fanfare)[/url] Cheese
I should mention that in order to claim your prize (if you won) is to message me on discord (Colton#2774) or personally message me on the forums.