Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Mobile App and/or Performance Improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OnlineSequencer.net doesn't run well on mobile Devices, so I want Performance Improvements.
Yes, Performance Improvements! Performance is why many complex Sites run well on mobile Devices, but not OnlineSequencer.net .

It needs them, so I can finally play Sequences on my Phone without the Internet Browser Crashing and then all other Apps crashing, too, and then Re-Starting.
With Performance Improvements alone, I still couldn't compose Songs on my Phone, but I could finallly play them without any Problems!

-------------------------

And if OnlineSequencer.net's Development Team  couldn't make the Performance Improvements, or it just takes them longer (which it likely will), they could still make a mobile App Version of OnlineSequencer.net (maybe with a Diferent Name, bacause Composing is still available offline), but I think you get the Point.
go to tools and there's this thing called fast graphics mode. that's all i can tell you at the moment.
i also can't help but point out the fact that you're capitalizing random words and it's kinda weird my dude.
(07-17-2018, 06:56 AM)dcsm Wrote: [ -> ]go to tools and there's this thing called fast graphics mode. that's all i can tell you at the moment.
i also can't help but point out the fact that you're capitalizing random words and it's kinda weird my dude.

I already know about fast Graphics Mode, but the Tools Option, where the Fast Graphics Mode is, doesn't show up whenever I try to visit OnlineSequencer.net on my Phone.
(07-17-2018, 06:56 AM)dcsm Wrote: [ -> ]go to tools and there's this thing called fast graphics mode. that's all i can tell you at the moment.

https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=2808
*AHEM*