Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OnlineSequencer needs a Built-In Midi-to-Mp3-Converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, sometimes I want to Download my Songs, but Midi Files don't have a Standard Soundfont that is commonly used by everything.
This is why OnlineSequencer needs a Midi to Mp3 Converter, so we all can Download OnlineSequencer Songs, without making them Sound Different.

For Example, I Composed a Song I use in my latest Video Game:
But in order for my Song to be possible to be played in Made with Unity Games, they have to be converted to Mp3 using Sites that are unrelated to OnlineSequencer,
but that doesn't matter for now, because even if the Midi Files don't have to be converted to anything,
the Instruments would still sound different than they do on OnlineSequencer.
When you visit the Game's Page and scroll down to the Soundtrack Widget, you'll hear, that [url=]the Version of the Song I originally Composed in OnlineSequencer[/url] would be much better fitting for my Game.

This and many reasons more are why OnlineSequencer needs an Midi to Mp3 Converter Built-In, so you can Download the Midi Songs directly converted as Mp3 Files using OnlineSequencer's Soundfont, so after you Downloaded the Mp3 Song, it sounds exactly like in OnlineSequencer, plus it cuts off he Time you'd need in order to Convert the Midi File to a Mp3 File.
You could also do an internal audio recording using audacity. That's what I do and I think most of us who "download" their music from here use audacity.
While this thread should be in suggestions, I do wholeheartedly agree.
U should have cleaner sprites in your game. I suggest scrapping the theme and going for one that's fun and basic at the same time. (Something with shapes perhaps) A story to go along with the platformer would make your game more worth playing and less boring. Or you can keep your theme, just simpler sprites (maybe pixel art) would make the game look cleaner.
(07-29-2018, 09:46 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]U should have cleaner sprites in your game. I suggest scrapping the theme and going for one that's fun and basic at the same time. (Something with shapes perhaps) A story to go along with the platformer would make your game more worth playing and less boring. Or you can keep your theme, just simpler sprites (maybe pixel art) would make the game look cleaner.

The Sprites look like this because the Game is still in the alpha Stage. I already planned to Re-Make the Sprites once the Level is ready.
Game Development is like this. You should not Start with the fleshed-out Versions of the Sprites. You first draw something quick and dirty, in order to Test the Sprites' functionality, before you Paint over the Sprites once they're ready, to make them look better.
If you'd always Start with the finished Versions of the Sprites, it's harder and more Time-Consuming than it needs to, to replace the Sprites if you need to Change something.

But on one Side, it's true, that I need to change the Sprites (or just the Background Color) because if I switch Windows 10's Colors to Greyscale by pressing the Ctrl , Windows and C Keys, I see that the Game has poor Color Contrast: https://ibb.co/cPiaOo