Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: CONTEST WITH PRIZES?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking recently... for OS anyway, I always have been creating

1. useful stuff
and
2. useless stuff that pleases me

but I rarely create
3. useless stuff that pleases others?!?!

So here is the contest: submit ideas for what I should create next using my 1337 Skillz! The suggestion with the most positive emotes will be the winner, and I will create the thing it asks for to the best of my abilities! Keep in mind if you suggest something completely impossible, I won't be able to do anything. However, I will try my best.
*Negative emotes remove points.
I suggest the deadline for suggestions be 8/5/2018!
(08-01-2018, 05:43 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest the deadline for suggestions be 8/5/2018!
I suggest the deadline for deadline suggestions should be 5 minutes ago!
Fire Fire Fire maybe you can create a recording setting for voice rapping, singing, ect Cheese Cheese Cheese Heh Heh
(08-01-2018, 05:47 PM)ds treats Wrote: [ -> ]Fire Fire Fire maybe you can create a  mode where it adds echo settings or add a recording setting for voice rapping, singing, ect Cheese Cheese Cheese Heh Heh

Unfortunately, echo is already in OS (delay), and a recording setting is completely unnecessary given other external tools. However, if this gets the most votes, I will do it, as I gave my word.
create a mode that combines tracks
create a thing to change the colors of the instruments, cause why not!
(08-02-2018, 05:30 PM)TryMePls Wrote: [ -> ]create a thing to change the colors of the instruments, cause why not!

I have already done this, though I admit it is not well-documented.
CLIENT SIDE ONLY
IS NOT PRESERVED BETWEEN SESSIONS
Code:
settings.instrumentColors[i]=[r,g,b]
Replace
i with the instrument id
r, g, b with the rgb values of the color. (0-255)
If you have questions, pm me.
(08-02-2018, 05:23 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]create a mode that combines tracks

You win! Can you be more specific?
multiple sequencers play over eachother
Pages: 1 2