Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: CONTEST WITH PRIZES?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was thinking recently... for OS anyway, I always have been creating

1. useful stuff
and
2. useless stuff that pleases me

but I rarely create
3. useless stuff that pleases others?!?!

So here is the contest: submit ideas for what I should create next using my 1337 Skillz! The suggestion with the most positive emotes will be the winner, and I will create the thing it asks for to the best of my abilities! Keep in mind if you suggest something completely impossible, I won't be able to do anything. However, I will try my best.
*Negative emotes remove points.
I suggest the deadline for suggestions be 8/5/2018!
(08-01-2018, 08:43 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest the deadline for suggestions be 8/5/2018!
I suggest the deadline for deadline suggestions should be 5 minutes ago!
Fire Fire Fire maybe you can create a recording setting for voice rapping, singing, ect Cheese Cheese Cheese Heh Heh
I don't know if this is the right thread or this, but do you think you could add an instrument creation device like the modular thing in MuLab? 

I'm not sure if this is the right link but,
www.mutools.com
(08-01-2018, 08:47 PM)ds treats Wrote: [ -> ]Fire Fire Fire maybe you can create a  mode where it adds echo settings or add a recording setting for voice rapping, singing, ect Cheese Cheese Cheese Heh Heh

Unfortunately, echo is already in OS (delay), and a recording setting is completely unnecessary given other external tools. However, if this gets the most votes, I will do it, as I gave my word.
(08-01-2018, 09:41 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is the right thread or this, but do you think you could add an instrument creation device like the modular thing in MuLab? 

I'm not sure if this is the right link but,
www.mutools.com

If people actually used mulab, this would get a lot more votes
create a mode that combines tracks
create a thing to change the colors of the instruments, cause why not!
(08-02-2018, 08:30 PM)TryMePls Wrote: [ -> ]create a thing to change the colors of the instruments, cause why not!

I have already done this, though I admit it is not well-documented.
CLIENT SIDE ONLY
IS NOT PRESERVED BETWEEN SESSIONS
Code:
settings.instrumentColors[i]=[r,g,b]
Replace
i with the instrument id
r, g, b with the rgb values of the color. (0-255)
If you have questions, pm me.
Pages: 1 2