Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Can we have the old electric guitar back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think most of us don't like the current electric guitar samples and it probably breaks a lot of existing songs. Is it possible to have it be changed back?
No. The new one is better.
why dont we get the old one back but keep the new one as well then?
Some of my songs sounded terrible before after the replacement of the el-guitar. I've fixed a few but there's
probably more. Fortunately it isn't too many but hard to find because there's plenty of sequences now. 

Me too I miss the old el-guitar because it was suitable for special songs but what to do. 
I think they don't want to mess it up with too many instruments of the same kind.

I'm still happy for the latest updates and the bugs isn't a very big problem since I've got used to it Relief
(08-05-2018, 09:46 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]No. The new one is better.

I'd suggest to add a Function, where, while you compose a Sequence, you can choose one Soundfont from any Soundfonts, that OnlineSequencer ever had, preferrably for every Instrument individually.
This Way, everyone who likes the new E-Guitar more, can use it, and everyone, who likes the old one more, can use it instead.

In every Song, that was made before this Function is added, every Instrument should automatically use the Soundfont from the Time, where the Song was created.