Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: MIDI Import:Automatically Delete all Notes, that are so short, that they're invisible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently [url=]Imported a MIDI[/url], that I made by converting a Mp3 File to a Mid File,
and I'm currently cleaning it up in order to make it sound clean, and make it sound like it was transcribed by an expert rather than Imported as a Midi File, that was converted from a Mp3 File.

But there's one Problem:
There are so many disturbing Notes, that I need to Remove by Hand, that are so short, that you literally can't see them, unless you select them, and that's tedious:

[Image: unbenannt_1_orig.png]

The Import MIDI Option really needs a Checkmark, that automatically removes all invisibly short Notes, when checked.

Please Reply, when this Option is available.
1. They actually play, don't delete them immediately.
2. Select all, then drag the length slider on a note. Then the invisible notes will pop out of nowhere if you drag forwards. Release and drag back. BOOM! However, this will align everything to the grid.
3. Code:
Code:
song.notes.filter(x=>x.length<=0).map(x=>select(x)) //don't remove, and select
song.notes = song.notes.filter(x=>x.length>0) //remove
To move the selected 0 length notes, shift-click a note of positive length and move all the notes using that note. Put that note back after. Either that or make a note specifically beforehand to do this with. The above code ignores the grid, which is nice.
*That would be a nice feature though, but this is a workaround.