Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Event Planning Committee.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like Online Sequencer? Like events? Want more events in Online Sequencer? Want to actually prove your commitment to the website? I will be starting an Event Planning Committee Discord that will do all these things!

This will be different than our current Discord because one, hopefully it won't die, and two, you will have an equal say of what you want to host in the website. We can initiate meaningful contests and ongoing events to boost the site's activity. Best of all, they're initiated by people like you!

Before I keep going with the overly optimistic monologue, here are a few requirements. Don't worry, these won't be very harsh.

Requirements For Discord Invite:
-A discord account.
-Proof of having an account for at least 3 months.
-Proof of having at least 50 distinct sequences, if you have any outside of your account, please add this to the total.
-Name at least 5 people that I am aware of on the site. More, the better.
-Good standing with the OS community and its' staff.
-Consistent activity on the site.

Interested? Please post below! Questions and comments? Also post! I will be checking this thread regularly.

EXTRA NOTES:

I have reacted to your post accordingly.

[Image: rate_heart.png] means that you have been automatically accepted. I know you well, I know you have good intentions to support the site and the community!

[Image: agree.png] means that you have been accepted. I don't know you that well, but you still meet all requirements of above. I expect some good work.

[Image: disagree.png] means you were dejected for not being able to follow requirements, or for behavior reasons.

[Image: dumb.png] means you have been filed for further consideration. I know you, but I will still need to see a better demonstration for what you can contribute to this group.

[Image: rate_clock.png] means I would like to consider you for the committee, but due to long periods of inactivity, you have not been accepted. Please demonstrate a frequent attendance in OS.

[Image: rate_confusing.png] means I have doubt over your ability to communicate with people in the chat, you should be able to communicate well to create good events. Please demonstrate respectable social behavior. Otherwise, you fit the other rules.
I am very interested, sign me up Smile
I am also interested, although I've used my discord like twice, and I probs won't be a super active committee member. If that isn't a problem, then sign me up

I know UTComposer, BenjoBanjo, Sir_Guy, Void, XStep

(Diccord is Eandrew#2610 btw)
I would certainly be interested. I believe I meet all of the requirements.
My Discord is Lumien#5176 and I am quite active on it.
This would be cool to be a part of. I meet the requirements, I believe. My Discord is Charles_Butt#0999
Requirements For Discord Invite:
-Proof of having an account for at least 3 months.
https://onlinesequencer.net/members/9976
-Proof of having at least 50 distinct sequences, if you have any outside of your account, please add this to the total.
https://onlinesequencer.net/members/9976
-Name at least 5 people that I am aware of on the site. More, the better.
Off the top of my head (not checking spelling),
Void
KirbyDerp
LucentTear
Jacob_
Eandrew
plus some
-Good standing with the OS community and its' staff.
Yum
I'm interested.

blobertthebob#3284
I have almost 400 sequences
dcsm, frank, guest, xtep, mukhngee, wafels, eandrew and more
i guess i have good standing aside from being inactive for a while
pick me xd
yeetamos
Depends. How many OS points do I get?
Pages: 1 2