Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Event Planning Committee.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Depends. How many OS points do I get?
(08-28-2018, 11:50 PM)korwynkim Wrote: [ -> ]Depends. How many OS points do I get?

It's 10% of your grade.
(08-28-2018, 11:54 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2018, 11:50 PM)korwynkim Wrote: [ -> ]Depends. How many OS points do I get?

It's 10% of your grade.

We're being graded? Then make it 30%. And I want a rubric.
Just saw this, super psyched! Sign me up!

Requirements For Discord Invite:
-Proof of having an account for at least 3 months, proof of having at least 50 distinct sequences, if you have any outside of your account, please add this to the total.\
   ∙https://onlinesequencer.net/members/2740
-Name at least 5 people that I am aware of on the site. More, the better.
   ∙UTComposer
   ∙Muhngkee
   ∙Jay2k
   ∙Is Paraspider still viable?
   ∙JHXC
   ∙LucentTear Wink
   ∙The One Person
   ∙Kirbyderp (I hope :3)
   ∙Wafels
-Good standing with the OS community and its' staff.
Cheese
What the heck is OS points
(08-28-2018, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]yeetamos

Is that Spanish for "lets yeet"? Or is that another language? If Spanish, is the verb "Yeetar"?
I wouldn't mind being part of the tutorial commitee, but then again, It doesn't really matter to me.

-Proof of having an account for at least 3 months. Yeah, I've been on before the WUC
-Proof of having at least 50 distinct sequences, if you have any outside of your account, please add this to the total. 187 at the time of this post.
-Name at least 5 people that I am aware of on the site. More, the better. Frank, Jacob_, Alex!, Sir_Guy, LucentTear, Wafels, Guest, Kirbyderp, UTComposer, fox, etc.
-Good standing with the OS community and its' staff. Maybe...
-Consistent activity on the site. Probably?
Pages: 1 2