Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Keep People Coming Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I absolutely love this website. I have been gifted with a composers talent, and I now basically compose a song almost every day.  Blush

The trouble is, there isn't much interaction with the other users, the least I can see is the chat and this forum. I think it could be
so much more than this. I believe the site would be much more fun if you could add a comments section, and a like button.

If possible, I would make sure to not allow links in the comments, for safety reasons; and a blacklist, to make sure the people "behave."  Heh

If you have ever heard of Scratch, that is kind of what I would like this site to be like, only for sharing music, and not games. 

I would hope that you take this suggestion seriously. The like button feature could hopefully affect the popularity feature, and
maybe allow for a better user and social experience.

I would also recommend adding a Home Page. It doesn't need to be anything big, I'm just hoping it to be a bit like the sequences tab,
but it would also introduce what the site is about, where the tutorial is, and etcetera.

Just to make sure this doesn't turn into some sort of Facebook replacement, be sure to add the Black List, and the ability to report
projects. AAAANND, add a threat to the flag and report buttons which may be on the comments and songs: "Abuse of this feature
will result in a ban of your account."

Thanks for reading this!
Great idea!
true :D
The comments are coming and you can report a user in their forum profile. The home page can be done. I'll ask the event committee if they can make one and see if It can possibly be implemented.
(09-01-2018, 05:08 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]The comments are coming and you can report a user in their forum profile. The home page can be done. I'll ask the event committee if they can make one and see if It can possibly be implemented.

did you know the event committee was for making events that don't require implementing anything into the website