Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: [9/7] Official Online Sequencer Events.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_1632.png?dateline=1535966605] Hello everyone, I would like to announce the launch of our official Online Sequencer Events!

These events are created by frequent users of the site to encourage fellow musicians with new activities to participate in!

If you are new to the site, or if you’re on a creativity block-- it might be a good idea to get started here.

In the future, we plan for small community events that will get experienced users of OS to start peer-to-peer workshops and help new users become better at the site.

Currently, we are introducing Monthly Contests that will entail a specific theme corresponding to the month they are in.

A new contest will start on the 1st and end on the 21st (11:59 PM EST) of every month. These contests will commence by October 2018 and will be released every month after.

For now, if you have any questions to ask about the events, please send me a PM to my main account and I will get to you as soon as possible.

If you would like to support us into making these events, please drop an application by this thread so that we can consider adding you to the group, thank you!

[Image: avatar_2740.png?dateline=1534443788] Hello everybody! No, this is not still Lucent!

This is a system that we’ll have when making committee posts. Basically each user making a comment in the post will have their profile picture shown before their text to identify the speaker.

This will probably be happening in most if not all committee posts, especially in the monthly contest announcements.

I’ve been pestering Lucent WAY too much to get an announcement out that we actually exist, but it’s here now, so be prepared to have some GREAT events coming in the near future!

Hope you’ll participate!