Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Limited Event: A Million Sequences of Making Music Online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Original (100k)

Revamped
Event Check-in 10/7

This is a lot of entries everyone! First of all, thank you for your support in this event so far!

I'd like to make a few comments for everyone here about their sequences and a few unforeseen problems about the event in general.

First, the unforeseen problems:

I did not anticipate the end result of the different BPM changes and instrument volumes.

We do have a solution for the different BPM changes.
Kirby is going to help me adjust the note lengths of each sequence so that they retain their original BPM even when they are in a 100 BPM sequence.
If you think your sequence is too fast or slow for the event, don't sweat it, it will be adjusted to their original speed post-production.

Instrument volume can be very important to a few of you, so I would like to particularly address that.
Users on here can use a low initial instrument volume and gradually stack notes to achieve a fade-in fade-out effect.
When pseudo sustaining, please keep your volume changes neutral.
In general, keep all of your instrument volumes as neutral as possible. If some instruments are too quiet, let me know if you need to make them louder.

Second, individual comments:

blobertthebob: Blob you're good.

Frank: Please remix 900,000! It actually sounds decent enough to redo. Also, "Suspense" may be used as a transition, I just might add a few chords here and there for transitioning purposes.

Kirbyderp: Kirby you're good, also thank you for mentioning the BPM stuff.

Sir_Guy: The sequence is decent. I'll try my best to incorporate it into the event.

Sosasees: Your entries are a bit strange... maybe try something else?

theoddone: Very happy sounding sequence, I assume. Might provide a nice atmosphere for the later sequences, but I may have to add more instruments to make it sound full.

Benjobanjo7: Ben you've improved. I always liked Waltz of the Truthful Lie, so thank you for that!

JHXC: I love you, but Time Raiders feels like one your slower sequences (composition wise, since I already mentioned BPM changes). It's hard to siphon a good segment out of it if you don't respond with a better sequence, but in case you don't, I will try to put it in.

TOP: Your sequence is fine. Possibly used as filler.

Keep going guys! I'm doing my best to include all of you into this event!
Been on the site for a while (started in the 200k area) but decided to actually save some of mine to my profile. Here's a few I'm happier with:

200k -

500k -

700k -

800k -
Though I corrected a messed up note or two for this version -

900k -
tbh i dont think that this would work well on 1 sequence so i have an idea
split it into 4 sequences
100k-300k
300-500k
500k-700k
700k-1mil

This would make it possible to change the tempos to make it easier for the medley, it would also make it easier on the computers so that it wont crash from the amount of instruments, the volumes could be different, making it easier to combine and i think it would solve some of the problems
(10-07-2018, 04:16 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]tbh i dont think that this would work well on 1 sequence so i have an idea
split it into 4 sequences
100k-300k
300-500k
500k-700k
700k-1mil

This would make it possible to change the tempos to make it easier for the medley, it would also make it easier on the computers so that it wont crash from the amount of instruments, the volumes could be different, making it easier to combine and i think it would solve some of the problems

that defeats the purpose of the millionth sequence
I got the first comment on the sequence!
Void got second though independently of me, kudos to him!
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/chat_f...xt=1000000
beep beep this my spot now

Original:

Remix:

This is a work in progress for now but I'm almost done Smile
I'm going to add a few more songs that I would be happy to see in the millionth, but this is the only one I'm planning on remixing
Original:

New:

This one's way more recent me being a pretty new boi, but I'm still pretty happy with the results! =D
Sorry gamers, I only have songs barely in 500K Sad
(10-08-2018, 07:53 PM)EugeneEric Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry gamers, I only have songs barely in 500K Sad

It's OK. I also only have Songs barely in 500K, but my Remixes from my Songs in 800K and 900K were also accepted for the Event.

No matter how young your Songs are,
before OnlineSequencer hits 1 000 000 Sequences, you can Submit your Remixes from any of your Original Sequences, too!
The only Thing that really matters, is, that the Songs you Submit are Original,
that means, that you came up with these Songs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9