Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Limited Event: A Million Sequences of Making Music Online.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fox Tails (original, first sequence)

Remix:
------>
->

will update you when i remake this
My latest sequence.
First time participating in an event!
New: 
Original:
->

->
[Image: avatar_2740.jpg?dateline=1569353911] Hello Online Sequencer! No, this event is not dead!

The millionth sequence is starting to be arranged as of now! You can keep track of it's progress here: . Credit is given to the creator of the original sequences, their name is listed at the top of the sequence at the start of their entry.

Also, don't worry if you've decided that you want to enter. We're still accepting entries....kind of. You see, since the sequence is being arranged, certain sequence number ranges will not be accepted, either because the entered sequences from that range are being arranged or because we already have enough entries for that range. Below lists the ranges and whether or not they are still accepting entries or not.

Also, please read what the opening post in this thread says. There are so many "entries" that don't meet the qualifications for very stupid reasons. Make sure that you're entry is valid.

<100k - This range of sequences has been arranged into the sequence.

100k - This range of sequences is currently being arranged into the sequence. No entries are being accepted!

200k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

300k - Entries are being accepted for this range, although it is almost full.

400k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

500k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

600k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

700k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

800k - Entries are being accepted for this range, although it is almost full.

900k - We have enough entries in this section. No entries are being accepted!

Please note that this list will be updated as necessary. Make sure to refer to it before posting an entry in case it changes.

Some of you might have also noticed an asterisk next to some of the names on the millionth sequence. To put it simply, given that this event started only 6 days less than a year ago, it was pretty obvious that nothing was going to happen unless it got jump-started somehow. Since no one had entered any <100k sequence (most likely either because most users made their accounts after this time period or most of the accounts with <100k sequences already moved on), I decided to go find and 'remaster' them myself. In other words, any name with an asterisk next to it indicates that while the original sequence belongs to that person, I 'remastered' it to fill in some gaps in the sequence number ranges in the millionth sequence. And if you're one of the people who's sequences got 'remastered' by me, I hope you like what I did to them!

Anyway, expect the millionth sequence coming out sometime soon™! I hope you'll like it!

+ + ->

->

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9