Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: how do i get the sound from this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get the sound from a song I made, how do I do this?
(10-03-2018, 04:15 PM)Grimtin10 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to get the sound from a song I made, how do I do this?

what do you mean?
instrument?
Hello Grimtin10, and welcome to OS.
There are a few different ways to listen to a song when you are done with it.
The first way is to click the link that is shown when you press "save."
Another way is to click on your own name in the chat/top right corner of the main page, and then find the sequence you saved in your sequence library.
To listen, just click the name of the sequence (or the sequence link provided), and you will be taken to a player.

Once there, click the yellow play arrow to hear the sequence play.
If the arrow turns into a square, then it means that the sequence is playing. If you still can't hear it,
- make sure your audio is on and up;
- make sure the sequence's audio is up (to adjust this, use the bar in the lower left-hand corner);
- if you are using headphones, make sure you are wearing them;

If all of these things are working properly, you should be able to hear the sequence.
If you can't, I'd recommend trying another internet browser, looking through your computer's audio options, or even restarting your computer.
If you're still having problems, ask the user Jacob_ or anyone in the chat or forum for any other info!

I hope this helps!
Do you mean that you want an audio file of your sequence? If so, simply download the midi and convert it or record system audio (I recommend the latter)
ah ok