Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Weird Impossible Login Thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My main account (Purple Games) had music for an incredibly important game development project that was unfinished. I go to sign in and it says my login is incorrect. I tried many times and it still wont work. I even tried to click the Lost Password button and give my email address that I signed up with. Next it just says I have an incorrect email address.  I only signed up yesterday and I thought I might have had to verify my email address, but I checked my email and got nothing from Online Sequencer. I just made incredible music by splashing over a thousand notes around so I can not afford to lose my music. I tried clicking the "Contact Us" link and I just got this weird error about file without a program attached to it so I just made this thread. Please help me.

2 more weird issues:

1. I downloaded a MIDI of my music and for some weird reason I tested it in my game and it came out much different than what I was expecting.

2. My second music for my menu... (Its unfinished so its called Untitled) I made the first part, listened to it, and loved it so continued with that pattern and then... when I made my second (or third?) part I listened to it and even when I turned on fast graphics and kept my screen displaying a noteless section of the screen, it sounded all fuzzy and laggy as if it had 22,000 notes while running a big game in the background.

I hope you can help me fix these things.

-Bob (otherwise known as Purple)
(10-21-2018, 06:59 PM)Bob99 Wrote: [ -> ]1. I downloaded a MIDI of my music and for some weird reason I tested it in my game and it came out much different than what I was expecting.

I know that this is because, while the midi has the same instruments as on here, the soundfonts for them are different than from this website.
Another problem.

I went to check this email account and though I started this account and posted this thread I didn't get a single thing from Online Sequencer.

Thank you.
(10-21-2018, 07:03 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 06:59 PM)Bob99 Wrote: [ -> ]1. I downloaded a MIDI of my music and for some weird reason I tested it in my game and it came out much different than what I was expecting.

I know that this is because, while the midi has the same instruments as on here, the soundfonts for them are different than from this website.

Thank you!
You think that online sequencer notifies you when people post in your thread? Um no. You just have to check it.
And also you haven't lost all your music. The songs are public so everyone can access it.
1 more thing about 2. Were there multiple tabs opens? If not, then just reload the page
(10-22-2018, 06:51 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]You think that online sequencer notifies you when people post in your thread? Um no. You just have to check it.

No, I meant that I thought I would get an email because I just created this account. I didn't know I didn't need to verify my email address.

And thank you.