Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Website Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, This is gonna be a long explanation.

Alright, so I use OS for creating MIDI files of published songs (big surprise) and every now and then, I'll run into some problems with either the website or my browser. First of all, I use a Late 2007 Apple Mac Mini, and version 11.1.2 of Safari (as of today.) My problems start with whenever I open to the editor, It's ALWAYS waaaay to big to fit into my screen. I have to drag the window twice as far landscape wise in order to compensate for the webpages elongated size. As well as this, the sound output is not working properly. whenever I try to listen to other peoples sequences or my own saved ones. this is especially frustrating as I have to download the sequences as MIDIs on my computer in order to even hear what it is playing. I don't know if its a problem with my headphone jack or what. and to rub salt in the wound, I can hear sound just fine whenever I am in the initial sequence editor when I first pull up the webpage. and ON TOP OF THAT, sometimes I can't even edit certain measures; I can't add or delete notes.No matter what I do to the webpage, it makes me so angry. I am not by any means blaming this on the coding of the webpage or the developers; as it my be a problem with my idiocracy, my computer, browser, or headphones. but it is just frustrating to not be able to create music the way I had hoped. any feedback is much appreciated. even if it is not a solution, I would just like to know if there is anyone else out there that are experiencing the same problem(s) as I am.

Thanks Much!

-BlazeMusic
(10-22-2018, 10:11 PM)BlazeMusic Wrote: [ -> ]ON TOP OF THAT, sometimes I can't even edit certain measures; I can't add or delete notes.No matter what I do to the webpage

When specifically is this? This might be caused by because when you open another person's sequence, or move to one of your sequences from another sequence, the page will open in "viewer mode." If you're in viewer mode and want to edit things, you'd have to click the pencil icon next to the sequence name.
Try Chrome or Firefox if possible.