Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Little Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Developers,

You guys have put a lot of effort into this website and I am honored to make sequences with it, but there's just one little problem with some of the sounds in the sequence boxes. It Involves all the 8-bit sounds that run on this site. Whenever I use one of the 8-bit soundtracks, it's fine, but whenever I use two or more, the audio software that runs on your site stops and can't pick up noise. I bet your thinking it's a problem with my laptop, but I've used several different computers and the same thing keeps happening. I'm not nagging you guys, I'm just letting you know now, and I hope you can fix it. In the meantime, I'll keep using this site and I hope you fix the problem.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                          Jav3linJok3r67
what browser are you using?