Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Nov. 2018 Monthly Contest - Autumn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

and

https://youtu.be/sGnKn3tfk1E

I'll put it on the site soon.

I'm not sure if the second one is valid...
Beep beep this my spot now Smile
(11-03-2018, 09:27 AM)Eandrew Wrote: [ -> ]Beep beep this my spot now Smile

You can't park in the handicapped parking space.
I don't care about winning, I just needed inspiration for a song. Thanks, Frank.
jk i care about winning but not os points aint nobody got time for dat

It will either be a WIP or a finished thing depending when you click.

This is my other entry.
When I imagine autumn, I see people anticipating the end of summer and the beginning of winter. Lots of confusion happens, especially with the oncoming of Daylight-Savings-Time.
It ends up being anticipation and anxiety. This is what I managed to capture in this song I have composed. 

[url=]November's Anticipation[/url]

Enjoy!  Cheese
(11-04-2018, 03:33 PM)MarkPD Wrote: [ -> ]When I imagine autumn, I see people anticipating the end of summer and the beginning of winter. Lots of confusion happens, especially with the oncoming of Daylight-Savings-Time.
It ends up being anticipation and anx*ety. This is what I managed to capture in this song I have composed. 

[url=]November's Anticipation[/url]
Enjoy!  Cheese

Omg. I love this!

WILL BE UPDATED
Welp, I've had this one sitting around for goodness knows how long and it happens to fit perfectly. Plus now we actually have the flute!!

I might add another sequence later
:'3 This is all I'm doing to this, it's not gonna win, but hey, at least I'm participating, lmao.

We yeet bois
Just updated dat stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4