Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: the "lucent complains about life" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok anyone else have the dying urge of computer monitors having the capability to teleport items to other monitors???

think of all the times you've wanted throw food to another person over the internet but you cANT
(11-03-2018, 06:11 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]ok anyone else have the dying urge of computer monitors having the capability to teleport items to other monitors???

think of all the times you've wanted throw food to another person over the internet but you cANT

Well you can send them pictures of food and can say that you threw it at them.
(11-03-2018, 06:20 PM)Kirbyderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 06:11 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]ok anyone else have the dying urge of computer monitors having the capability to teleport items to other monitors???

Well you can send them pictures of food and can say that you threw it at them.

that's not the same thing though ;_; it's like promising kids in africa a thanksgiving meal but you're only showing one half of the deal
shoutout to r/showerthoughts

the voice inside your head is a really good singer yet it makes composing on OS super frustrating because you want to put your voice down but it just doesn't want to cooperate
(11-03-2018, 11:23 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]shoutout to r/showerthoughts

the voice inside your head is a really good singer yet it makes composing on OS super frustrating because you want to put your voice down but it just doesn't want to cooperate

its like having a dream and thinking "ohh that was so cool lets draw it!" then trying to gather up aspects and realising it just cant happen. like that but with notes
(11-04-2018, 12:03 AM)A Rusty Teakettle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2018, 11:23 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]shoutout to r/showerthoughts

its like having a dream and thinking "ohh that was so cool lets draw it!" then trying to gather up aspects and realising it just cant happen. like that but with notes

me, and my 100k word fanfic that doesn't have chapter one complete after 2 years

it's like you know the world behind it, you know everything about it, but you can never put it into words
don't you feel weird when you talk to people online and you can't.. see them?

as in like, i usually have a good pseudo-image of a person so even if its not their irl pic i can distinctly see them as being someone
Draw me your best impression of what I look like
(11-04-2018, 10:58 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]don't you feel weird when you talk to people online and you can't.. see them?

as in like, i usually have a good pseudo-image of a person so even if its not their irl pic i can distinctly see them as being someone

Idk, I usually just picture them as their pfp.
(11-04-2018, 11:02 PM)korwynkim Wrote: [ -> ]Draw me your best impression of what I look like

[Image: unknown.png?width=1032&height=688]