Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS' SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOCIAL EXPERIMENT - SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION
I am going to hold a SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION here with made up money which I will call FRANKCOIN.
OS' SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION RULES
0. If anyone breaks the rules I will have to do my best to reinterpret what they did under the rules.
1. Top bidder gets 100 FRANKCOIN minus the FRANKCOIN in their winning bid.
2. Second highest bidder loses their bid but they gain nothing.
3. Bidding will commence until no-one outbids for exactly one day, based on the forum date-keeping.
4. Make a bid by writing {x} in your reply to this thread, which will represent bidding x FRANKCOIN, i.e. {10} bids 10 FRANKCOIN.
5. You must outbid everyone else and not have the potential to go more than 1000 FRANKCOIN into debt when making a bid.
6. You can only have or bid an integer amount of FRANKCOIN and you cannot go more than 1000 FRANKCOIN into debt.
7. The default bid is {0} by me.
I will restart the auction every time it ends unless I don't, and update the leaderboard as well.
No context.
(11-03-2018, 10:16 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]SOCIAL EXPERIMENT - SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION
I am going to hold a SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION here with made up money which I will call FRANKCOIN.
OS' SHUBIK'S DOLAR AUCTION RULES
0. If anyone breaks the rules I will have to do my best to reinterpret what they did under the rules.
1. Top bidder gets 100 FRANKCOIN minus the FRANKCOIN in their winning bid.
2. Second highest bidder loses their bid but they gain nothing.
3. Bidding will commence until no-one outbids for exactly one day, based on the forum date-keeping.
4. Make a bid by writing {x} in your reply to this thread, which will represent bidding x FRANKCOIN, i.e. {10} bids 10 FRANKCOIN.
5. You must outbid everyone else and not have the potential to go more than 1000 FRANKCOIN into debt when making a bid.
6. You can only have or bid an integer amount of FRANKCOIN and you cannot go more than 1000 FRANKCOIN into debt.
7. The default bid is {0} by me.
I will restart the auction every time it ends unless I don't, and update the leaderboard as well.
No context.

Heyyyyy......
I know this game.
Hey Frank, if you give me 100 FRANKCOIN today, I promise to give you 1000 tomorrow.
(11-04-2018, 05:50 AM)korwynkim Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Frank, if you give me 100 FRANKCOIN today, I promise to give you 1000 tomorrow.

This isn't SHUBIK'S SO LONG SUCKER.
How unlikely do you think it is that I will keep my promise?
{1} yo guys I'm going to get 99 FRANKCOIN