Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: THIS IS NOT A DRILL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Hey! i know that everyone here is either close to lucent in some sortta way, or knows lcent from the chat.

It has come to my attention that Lucent's been acting different tha past few times i've spoken with 'em.

I am know for my recent edgy and moody behavior, and i don't have many friends or ppl that care like Lucent.

But i see lucent as my friend  Even though you keep ignorin my dam friend request>->
 And i don wanna see my friend upset, and if you're not it doesn't show. So right now im gonna hope that at least 6 other people like this post and sends a reply starting with or ending with #GiveLucentABIGHug i know it's kinda corny or whatever but i don't care, JUST DO IT. 

Lol.. nah, im serious;-;

Do.It
(11-09-2018, 01:11 PM)VossBaiGamings Wrote: [ -> ] Hey! i know that everyone here is either close to lucent in some sortta way, or knows lcent from the chat.

It has come to my attention that Lucent's been acting different tha past few times i've spoken with 'em.

I am know for my recent edgy and moody behavior, and i don't have many friends or ppl that care like Lucent.

But i see lucent as my friend  Even though you keep ignorin my dam friend request>->
 And i don wanna see my friend upset, and if you're not it doesn't show. So right now im gonna hope that at least 6 other people like this post and sends a reply starting with or ending with #GiveLucentABIGHug i know it's kinda corny or whatever but i don't care, JUST DO IT. 

Lol.. nah, im serious;-;

Do.It
I hope you feel better, raher you're just tired or sad Lucent, im here to talk Monday through Friday night if you need to talk..lol i doubt it though, You should be feelin better soon now right? ^^ #GiveLucentABIGHug
Lucent has her mood swings from time to time don't worry. We all do. She probably has too many friends on her friends list. It's either that or she doesn't really care. I have a pending friend request that I sent to her from last year lmao
(11-09-2018, 01:29 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Lucent has her mood swings from time to time don't worry. We all do. She probably has more too many friends on her friends list. It's either that or she doesn't really care. I have a pending friend request that I sent to her from last year lmao

Lol Omg what?!! Im dead, even i've never went that long without checkin my inbox ^^
I appreciate the concern but its no use bothering you all for my problems haha. I know how to deal with them overtime.

I actually have to zoom out to 50% for all the pending requests I haven't really looked at. They're pointless.

[Image: unknown.png]
(11-09-2018, 01:41 PM)honestly i cant be here just Wrote: [ -> ]I appreciate the concern but its no use bothering you all for my problems haha. I know how to deal with them overtime.

I actually have to zoom out to 50% for all the pending requests I haven't really looked at. They're pointless.

[Image: unknown.png]

Lol im dead from the amount of requests..
 But im not please with what you have just said, please expect a message to be sent to you and i hope that you take some time so at least read it
drill
(11-09-2018, 01:46 PM)honestly i cant be here just Wrote: [ -> ]drill

I really hope that you will read my message
If you are so concerned like that, then you don't really know Lucent imo. If she doesn't want to talk, then respect her wishes
Pages: 1 2