Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: THIS IS NOT A DRILL (FOR REALS!!!!1!11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! i know that everyone here is either "close" to lucent in some sortta way, or knows lcent from the chat. 

It has come to my attention that Lucent's been acting "different" tha past few times i've spoken with 'em. 

I am know for my recent edgy and moody behavior, and i don't have many friends or ppl that care like Lucent.

But i see lucent as my "friend"  Even though you keep "ignorin" my dam's friend request>->
(MY DAM IS VERY OFFENDED, BUT DON't MIND MY DAm)
 And i don wanna see my "friend" upset, and if you're not it doesn't show. So right now im gonna hope that at least 666 other people like this post and sends a reply starting with or ending with #GiveLucentABIG i know it's kinda "corny or whatever" but i don't care, JUST DO IT.  

"Lol".. (XD times 73) nah, im "serious"[b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; ;-; [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Do.It DONT LET YOR DReAMS be MEMES

Also pls ignr my bad ty[omg skillz and cringy words/ appearanece  ZZzzZ
y is everyting in bold?!1/
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
._. O lord
(11-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Frank Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! i know that everyone here is either "close" to lucent in some sortta way, or knows lcent from the chat. 

It has come to my attention that Lucent's been acting "different" tha past few times i've spoken with 'em. 

I am know for my recent edgy and moody behavior, and i don't have many friends or ppl that care like Lucent.

But i see lucent as my "friend"  Even though you keep "ignorin" my dam's friend request>->
(MY DAM IS VERY OFFENDED, BUT DON't MIND MY DAm)
 And i don wanna see my "friend" upset, and if you're not it doesn't show. So right now im gonna hope that at least 666 other people like this post and sends a reply starting with or ending with #GiveLucentABIG i know it's kinda "corny or whatever" but i don't care, JUST DO IT.  

"Lol".. (XD times 73) nah, im "serious"[b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; [b];-; ;-; [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Do.It DONT LET YOR DReAMS be MEMES

Also pls ignr my bad ty[omg skillz and cringy words/ appearanece  ZZzzZ
y is everyting in bold?!1/

I hope you feel better, raher you're just "tired" or "sad" Lucent, im "here" to talk Monday through Friday night if you "need" to talk..lol i doubt it though, You should be feelin better soon now right????????????????????? (honestly i have no 'dea lol Disappointed ^.^ #GiveLucentABIG
This is a parody isn't it
#GiveLucentABIG
i appreciate the concern but its no use bothering y'all for my problems..... lmaoo >u<;;;

i can deal with them overtime dont worry~~~!!