Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Feature Idea for Convenience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know when you're making a song on here (as you do) and decide to test out a new portion of the song to see if it will work with the song and then as soon as that new section is over it starts you right at the beginning of your song? Do you ever get annoyed by it? I know I do, so I propose this:

A new feature (probably in the Tools section) that allows you to stop making the song loop. It would be perfect if you have a really long song and don't want to scroll all the way to the right again.
(11-14-2018, 07:51 AM)Solukisina Wrote: [ -> ]You know when you're making a song on here (as you do) and decide to test out a new portion of the song to see if it will work with the song and then as soon as that new section is over it starts you right at the beginning of your song? Do you ever get annoyed by it? I know I do, so I propose this:

A new feature (probably in the Tools section) that allows you to stop making the song loop. It would be perfect if you have a really long song and don't want to scroll all the way to the right again.

Or you could, y'know, turn off the auto scroll.